[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Traders, daytraders, stakers, beanholders, shitcoin miners general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: cozy.jpg (53KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
cozy.jpg
53KB, 500x333px
You are welcome if /biz/ regularly calls you a faggot and tells you to kill yourself because of your good advice. Hodlers begone.
What are you up to lately?
>>
>>3191699
I hedl solid coins and doubled my investment in a month.

Kill yourself, faggot
>>
>>3191721
>100%
>in thirty (one) days

dunno if you've figured it out yet, but that is shit in crypto
>>
>>3191721
But do you ever make 1 btc a day on a total shitcoin?
>>
>>3191743
No.
I've also never lost 1 btc a day on a total shitcoin.
>>
I know how you feel OP. I tried telling people about a shitcoin I'm staking for over $1000/day and they called me a faggot.

Fine, sit there and hodl your gay ethers then.
>>
How do I make consistent safe gains in the cryptospace?

I madea lot of money just HODLing ETH until the peak but now I'm ready for the next step and want consistent money coming in every week so I can leave my job.

any tips on daytrading?
>>
File: [rofits.png (22KB, 787x303px) Image search: [Google]
[rofits.png
22KB, 787x303px
Normally I daytrade Nasdaq penny stocks but lately I've been trading cryptos too. Believe it or not but it's remarkably easy to trade them fast and profitable in high quantaties.
>>
>>3191862
[email protected]

also staking coins with ridiculous %'s

I'll share if you share
>>
>>3191862
>>3191891
recommend coins to stake pls
>>
>>3191890

plus500? ze bepalen zelf de prijs.
>>
>>3191924
yeah but what's in it for me?
>>
>>3191944
Nothing. The concept of staking is new to me and I'm interested. Most stake coins seem to provide extremely low returns, something on the order of fractions of 1%
>>
>>3191882
There is the BabyPips school for learning forex trading, it useful for crypto too. And this video is pretty good for starting out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlZRtQkfK04
I often go to tradingview too. Many of the authors are useless, but there are some good tips here and there.
The thing that works out well for me is to pick a couple of coins that I am okay with holding, and trading them back and forth to increase my stacks. This way you can miss out on moon missions, but you make consistent gains so it's pretty chill.
>>
>>3191961
* it's
>>
90% coins you should hold
10% allowance to trade shit coins
>>
>>3191954
Bitbean is unironically a decent staking coin. With a million beans, you'll make around 3-5 USD per day.
>>
>>3191931
Lol, wat lul jij nou weer?
>>
>>3191890
Gast gebruik een andere Exchange
>>
Anyone else mining DGB? I am, just in case some miracle happens to it. I'm just using two gaming computers for casual mining. Getting like 120 a day.
>>
>>3193168
Any idea how much I'd sprout with about 10 million beans?
>>
>>3193202
Waarom? +500 is instant en gebruiksvriendelijk
>>
>>3193221
Maybe 15-20 times a day if you are online all the time, 1000 beans per sprout.
>>
>>3193355
Damn, that's quite a bit
>>
What's a promising coin that I can mine with a single 3gb GTX1060?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.