[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not shilling.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: neo_official.jpg (20KB, 1024x508px) Image search: [Google]
neo_official.jpg
20KB, 1024x508px
I want to make this very clear I do not give a fuck if you buy neo or not, I want an honest discussion on the price. Why if you can use it to basically mine another coin is it valued where it is, why is it valued at what it is valued at?
>>
File: oldfag.jpg (794KB, 1248x718px) Image search: [Google]
oldfag.jpg
794KB, 1248x718px
80$ 1.Sep 2017
>>
>>3190453
Shoo! Shoo! Sell your NEO.
>To me.
>>
100€ tonight.

Screencap this.
>>
>>3190483
1000€ in 2 minutes screencap this
>>
>>3190453
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170824-070800.png (181KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170824-070800.png
181KB, 1440x2560px
>>3190502
wtf
>>
it's just one of the relatively few smart contract capable blockchains.
You need quite q bit to profit from the dividents at the moment, but that might change once people actually use the blockchain (which effectively isn't the case for any blockchain as of now, there's mpre trading than use).

It has a potentially big market. That have one 2 to 6 devs and are dubious compared to Western open coding practitionera.

The NEO company controls most of the nnodes right now, it mooned about 1 year to early. The concept, if it is save, is good, because proof of work sucks balls.

The Western dev community (Cuty of Zion, google it) is better than for any other blockchain (among ones with without a custom language, like with Ethereum, which was a terrible idea)

If the first ICO goes smoothly, it will have abother 2x minimum.
>>
>>3190453
>honest discussion
Not likely after the mass migration of all the /pol/tards in the past 6 months.
But I will try.

Right now, NEO is riding the wave as a "chinese ETH" as well as profiting from several other factors not directly related to other crypto currencies like:
- ongoing capital flight from china
- it is mostly (~75%) traded on chinese exchanges in CNY, not on western exchanges in BTC and therefore more linked to the value of CNY
(- suspected support from the chinese government)

Also it is quite useable, as it is not in need of the user needing to learn another coding language as it is the case with ETH.

On the other hand, their policy is not as open as the one of most other crypto currency devs, mostly because:
- china censoring github, therefore making it completely useless anyways
- language barrier

Depending on how many new ICOs will use NEO, it is bound to either share/exceed the course of ETH to some extend or simply prosper from a slow growth as it slowly gets established as "the alternative to ETH".
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.