[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cuck my dad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 300.jpg (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
300.jpg
16KB, 400x400px
hey /biz/, I got 300k sitting in one of my accounts in cash. My father wants to set up some term deposits.
What crypto should I all in rn to either cuck him or make him rich

ill probably get disowned if I lose it all
>>
>>3188315
just all in on some ICO
>>
File: BITBEAN.png (2MB, 621x2665px) Image search: [Google]
BITBEAN.png
2MB, 621x2665px
youre ready
>>
IOTA. Got insider info from the devs. Guaranteed 10B MC by December
>>
Bitcoin
>You fucking idiot, you invested in Bitcoin? Don't you know that it's illegal? You asshole, see you at Thanksgiving. You're going to get a job and repay me
>You fucking idiot, you made us $150k. I'll give you $10k, the rest goes to me you lunatic; you pocket 50k in profits quietly

Any other shitcoin
>WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO? INTERNET CRYPTO MONEY? WHAT? I'm hiring a hitman you fucker, start running
>You fucking idiot, you made us $300k. All of that goes to me, thank you, you insane son

Game theory wise, either Bitcoin, or some boring ass CD.
>>
I love IOTA but the shilling is obvious. The devs don't care about the price
>>
File: 1366300692717.jpg (109KB, 500x678px) Image search: [Google]
1366300692717.jpg
109KB, 500x678px
Hope he sends you to Somalia after you lose all his money.
>>
>>3188335
That's what they claim. If you're on slack you know me. They post price predictions all the time - some to me
>>
David? Doesn't seem like he would. But you perked my ear
>>
So you're a bumbling idiot who talked their 10% gains on lunch money up to be more than the actually is, and your father was stupid enough to give you 300k?

The heck is wrong with both of you
Father should have given his money to someone with a clue
You should have been smart enough to decline his offer because it's clear you can't do anything with it

I hope you lose it all chasing pumps and get disowned
>>
>>3188315
finish middle school first.

btw you must be 18 or older to use this board.
>>
File: Capture3.png (6KB, 354x154px) Image search: [Google]
Capture3.png
6KB, 354x154px
>>3188377
you're not far off desu
Im still playing with the idea, I've made some lucky choices so I look like I know what im doing stock-wise
if I all in a crypto and it sinks ill prob just take my losses and go live in Malaysia or something.
my dad has enough money not to be ruined by a ~100k loss but he wont be happy
>>
>>3188362
CFB mostly
>>
>>3188315
Put 300k into a roth IRA and dont touch it. Maybe leave 20k for crypto trading. That's more than enough for starting capital.

Maybe buy a property and rent it out, using the ira to avoid paying taxes on your first home purchase.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.