[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

STOP SELLING YOUR FUCKING DNT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: th.jpg (554KB, 2197x1463px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
554KB, 2197x1463px
Chill the fuck out with selling your DNT you weak handed pussies. The whales are selling their shit and falling for their trap. Just keep buying and let the whales suffer
>>
Enjoy bagholding after this shitcoin dumps, idiot.
>>
ur the one doin it wrong

buy hi sell lo fgt
>>
>>3186716
>I'm a neckbeard and lost my money in a pump and dump because I'm impatient
Shapeshift.io are adding DNT and it has one of the fastes growing subreddits
https://i.imgur.com/0tV9GPg.jpg
>>
>>3186811
I never lose money since I don't buy high.

>one of the fastes growing subreddits

LMAO, who gives a shit about reddit?
>>
>>3186832
its gives the coin more attention which helps it grow and exposes it to normies you low IQ fuckwit
>>
>>3186867
Ok. Expose this shitcoin to me. What is its purpose exactly and how does it make me money?
>>
What's the point of holding DNT now?

It will take a long time for districts to establish themselves and show their value.

In the meantime, DNT will be conferring nothing but voting rights, which will not provide any returns.

Why wouldn't you just keep an eye on DNT and invest in it in 6 months of the off chance it actually starts to live up to its ambitions?
>>
>>3186907
>expose this shitcoin to me
>already aware of the coin
As I said low IQ fuckwit
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M STUCK WITH THESE BAGS
>>
File: We are 0x MARINES .jpg (104KB, 952x839px) Image search: [Google]
We are 0x MARINES .jpg
104KB, 952x839px
>>3186695

You've failed me little brother.
>>
Am I the only person that sets buy orders and waits for crashes
>>
>>3186907
Its another coin which got hyped up as the next biggest thing ever to exist with pretty much nothing behind it. It got pumped by everyone solely to dump it in your face.

"Bittrex soon" is just a buzzphrase to entice you to buy, even if it actually gets listed, it'll not moon because it'll be dumped enmass before that and arbitrage will not allow it to go high.
>>
>>3187128
this is /biz/
leave immediately
>>
every coin goes down evryday. dnt is a dogshit built on a dogshit sndwich
>>
>>3186695
I'm bagholding this too. Bought in at 5500, will it go back up?
>>
>>3187383

jeeze. i bought in at 600sats. dumped a bunch during the big pump the other day. i guess that was you that bought my (then) valuable bags. thanks!
>>
>>3186695
>reee stop selling! just buy so that I can sell!
>>
>>3186695
About to dump 200k more, sorry boys my hands are weak.
>>
This shit is going nowhere and the buzz has faded
Everyone is more excited about the real ICOs
>>
Go to etherdelta and sell me your DNT. I have the 3.005 eth order up.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.