[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you end this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1501529221494.jpg (31KB, 660x574px) Image search: [Google]
1501529221494.jpg
31KB, 660x574px
>another day
>another day of being tired by 1pm
>another day of falling asleep on the couch mid-late afternoon
>another day of roommates coming home and asking what I did that day, knowing I haven't left the house
>>
>>3185824
go outside
>>
Exercise and https://www.reddit.com/r/NonZeroDay/
>>
>>3185837
this
>>
>>3185824
Start lifting u low test cuck
>>
Why not go to different locations and trade?

Some days I day drink in the pool and trade.

Some days I go to the beach and sit under an umbrella.

Sometimes I'll just drive somewhere and park my car and people watch like Elliot Rogers.
>>
>>3185824
imagine having to wake up at 7, being trapped at doing something you dont like doing and then going home tired at 4 or 5 pm. You are so tired of that life that you sleep for 3 hours.

It is now evening and to compensate for all the time wasted that day you take your dulled brain to bittrex only to lose money on crypto.
>>
>>3185858
Literally me except I trade at work too
>>
File: 1480386643099.gif (471KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
1480386643099.gif
471KB, 512x288px
>>3185858
I already do that, except I'm a work-from-home software engineer, so I'm trapped in the place that I live

>>3185853
See above, I need good wifi access, as I have several web-conferences a day and need to quickly respond to email/skype through the day

>>3185837
>>3185849
see above

To anyone reading this: NEVER agree to work from home. It turns your home into both a cubicle and a prison, and then the workday is over... you still feel like you're working and your brain never relaxes.
>>
would a 10% gold backed cryptocurrency be worth anything or does it need to be 100%. Asking for a friend
>>
>>3185889
Just quit your job and live off the crypto Gains.

Make $20k in a month and you'll be set.
>>
File: Squidward.jpg (45KB, 960x730px) Image search: [Google]
Squidward.jpg
45KB, 960x730px
could be another day of buying $AN but you didn't do that so it looks like you really lost here
>>
>>3185841
>leddit
>>
>>3185853
You trade for a living? I'd be bored to death after a month

I have adhd and am desperate for human interaction, if I don't have a job where I can work hard (physically) I lose my shit
>>
>>3185853
>go to restaurant for a "business lunch"
>look very important working on your tablet
>you're shitposting on /biz/ and making money while doing it
>>
>tfw in the prime of my life
>tfw graduated
>got a good high paying job in the big city
>life still sucks
>life still meaningless

welp time to do the dishes
>>
>>3187186
I unironically do this at starbucks and a few hipster breakfast places near me. I always get treated like im important when really im poor as fuck
>>
>>3187186
Yes. Make sure to wear a suit and hold a serious face. Women will start getting wet and when they ask you what you do for a living, you can tell them you're a decentralized securities analyst.
>>
>>3185889
>muh environment pavlov response
isn't this the point of a home office room?
>>
>>3185824
sort yourself out in /r9k/
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.