[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What trading software?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1502213082124.jpg (183KB, 975x630px) Image search: [Google]
1502213082124.jpg
183KB, 975x630px
New to crypto currency here, does anyone have a recommend on which virtual wallet and trading company to go with? Currently reading about Bitrex but I'm finding mixed reviews.
>>
>>3184452
Bittrex is a good as it gets. Welcome.
>>
>>3184462
Thanks! Looking forward to learning and becoming more financially independent.
>>
>>3184479
Errrp, you are already to late for that one.
More like prepare for frozen bank accounts, tax investigation and honest companies scamming their customers. Good luck!
>>
>>3184452
They all are garbage. Use kraken, poloniex, bittrex and coinbase. Maybe cryptopia or yobit for shitcoins.
Some good things to look into: NEO, ETH, LTC, SNM, BTC before the November split.
ALWAYS do research before believing things you read about a coin. Most threads are made by people trying to pump and dump on you.

Wallets vary by coin. If you are going to invest a lot of money get a ledger nano s.

Maybe look into HTMLCOIN. it's exploding for some reason and the 2 sat wall is melting.

Good luck!
>>
>>3184520

Oh? Is this an unrealistic endeavor? I made a little money off of BC when they first came out, do you think that is that no longer realistic?

>>3184521

Thanks! Have you found success in trading crypto?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-23-09-04-20.jpg (869KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-23-09-04-20.jpg
869KB, 1440x2560px
>>3184588
Lol. A bit.
I started with $200 in late May.
Pic related is earlier today.

Some coins aren't shown as well.
>>
>>3184630

Looks like you're finding success, congrats! Could I ask you for more details in how you started, and progressed? Did you start with one crypto or invest in several? Did you invest more than 200 as time went on is all that profit from your initial investment? Sorry if I'm being probing
>>
>>3184726
No worries. I don't mind.
I started with about 3, and then moved my initial investment around as coins surpassed it.
So I'd leave whatever I gained to keep going for a bit and then invest in something else.
I invested in maybe 25 coins total on and off. It really is all about research. Follow a rumor and see it there is anything behind it.
Some investments I made were RDD, XBY, ETH, NEO, DGB, BTC, XRP.
A lot of those pumped crazy high so I sold.
I learned some TA and that helped out.

It's just something I'm naturally alright at. Mostly because it's a bull market.
A lot of my friends saw my success and have tried themselves. It hasn't gone well for most of them.
Just do your research, don't panic buy or sell, etc.
Take emotions out of it and you'll do well.
>>
>>3184726
Also blockfolio has been a godsend for watching what's happening. I have also started invested for a few friends and it's definitely easier when the money isn't yours.
>>
>>3184452
Bump, also curious about what's the best exchange to use. Thoughts on Kraken?
>>
>>3185005
Question. Do you keep your money on the trade site(s) or do you send them to your wallet?
>>
>>3185200
Kraken is slow because of user overload. Good fees though. Wait a few months till they're running on better hardware if you wanna use em.

Plus they deactivated Stop Loss/Sell Profit orders (server load), which were most useful.
>>
>>3185431
Thanks, anon. If you wouldn't mind, what are your thoughts on Bittrex? It seems recommended here but others have some strong opinions against.
>>
>>3185472
Haven't used it yet, but it looks good to me. Lower verification barrier (took me 10 minutes) and similar fees if i remember correctly. Plus you have many more coins than on Kraken.
>>
>>3185472
Bittrex is great, binance is cheapest and hasnt scammed anyone so far
>>
>>3185005
Did you go always all in each trade?
>>
>>3185915
you can literally see his portfolio, what kind of retard question is that
>>
>>3185945
Do you really think you can go from 200 to 10k since May, diversified with 7 coins?

>>3185945

>>3185945
>>
File: 1495675623600.jpg (39KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
1495675623600.jpg
39KB, 600x449px
>>3185005
>>3185079

Cheers m8
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.