[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

XRP a rocket ship?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1503214250164.jpg (8KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1503214250164.jpg
8KB, 320x320px
So im kind of troubled here.... I have never invested in bit coin in my life but... i just bough my first hundred bucks of btc and am looking to trade on the exchanges for profit. im just wandering if i should put all of it into OMG or.... XRP currently XRP seems very low... I still dont know all the ins and outs and trader jargan and im still kind of looking for a buddy to possibly lean on and share my profits with at least till i know what im doing
>>
>>3184044
Nice, just bought 100k
>>
sir buy ESPERS on yobit exchange
very rich in future
>>
So...... 50 into omg and 50 into the xrp?
>>
some one was talking about the value being increased like 5000% and that just seems crazy to me because than my hundred dollars would turn into like 5000 dollars @_@ im still a new faggot to this but is that kind of thing normal?
>>
OMG just seems like a safe bet because they are supposed to be working with the australian gov,
>>
OMG has been following the same pattern for several days now. It will hover around 7.40-7.70 then when the chinese wake back up they pump it back up again to the 8.xx area. This will happen until news get released

I advise you to wait until OMG dips a little again in the $7.xx area / 0.0018x BTC or so and invest, then wait for the pump

XRP is a meme right now
>>
>>3184295
>XRP is a meme right now
You're smoking crack if you believe that. XRP will touch $0.29 again within 8 hours.
>>
>>3184381

I bought XRP at $0.15 and sold at around $0.27. It's just another korean pump, now they're gonna move on to another coin.
>>
ehh i would try to put the hundred in OMG its at 8 bucks right now I just see allot of potential in it with the gov support and other big companies taking interest. I know people say that i shouldnt expect anything life changing from it but... some people on here consider 5000 dollars to not be life changing I live a shit life in a apartment I could possibly buy a house with that money
>>
and it kind of sucks i didnt find out about it sooner because now i have to wait 7 days before my btc shows in coinbase and people are predicting the big money in September so my profits are atleast going to be small
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.