[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK JIHAN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

PRESS S TO SPIT ON THIS FILTHY MANIPULATIVE CHINK

HOW CAN WE ALLOW HIM TO CONTROL BITCOIN

OUR FATE IS ENTIRELY IN HIS HANDS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>3183964
FUCK YOUR MOTHER IF YOU WANT FUCK, OP.

Sry u were too busy fudding and laughing at me when I was getting the $290 BCH.

Stay poor, Jihan is love, Jihan is life...
>>
>>3183964

Be glad this captain of Bitcoin industry has been pushing the mining wars worldwide

Americans are undergoing the latest attempt to destroy Bitcoin with the Bitcoin Core's attempt to destroy on-chain transactions and Bitcoin security

GTFO Amerifags, time to let the rest of the world move into the new monetary era while you guys tear each other to pieces in your collapsing empire.
>>
>>3184014
>>3183964

He is literally subsidized by the Chinese Government. This isn't his attempt to take over it's Chinese trying to seize control of Bitcoin. Anyone who denies this is a fucking chinese shill.
>>
>>3184041

Just because the Chinese govt is smart enough to bring Bitcoin to it's people before the petrodollar finally implodes doesn't mean it's a bad thing

American Govt is so busy lying to their own people about the fact they're absolutely bankrupt and can't afford another war, economic or otherwise, that they keep destroying the attempts to actually compete with the Chinese

Get your shit straight retards, China is already the next superpower and their investments in infrastructure and Bitcoin are going to leave the "U"SA a hollow, pathetic shell of infighting and civil war.
>>
>>3184125
China is a paper tiger and everyone knows it.
>>
>>3183964
PURISU UNDERSTANDO
>>
File: Screenshot_20170818-221833.png (226KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170818-221833.png
226KB, 1440x2560px
>>3183996
They laughed at me too...

Just wait until November senpai, we getting rich soon!
>>
>>3184125
China and Russia will rule the world.
>>
F

https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/6rxw7k/informative_btc_vs_bch_articles/?sort=confidence
>>
>>3183964
When it comes to blocks and forks:
BIG and HARD > small and soft

Stay mad
>>
>>3184260

China: Invested trillions in infrastructure like power plants, hydro dams, new silk road, and entire cities waiting for people to move in, still investing in cryptos now going to be competing with russia for dominance. Buying gold for last 10 years to ensure their economic survival

America: D grade infrastructure, more than 2 trillion dollars needed TODAY to get up to par, inner cities falling apart, drug addictions killing more people than anything else while govt sanctioned big pharma rapes the populace, government wants another 2 trillion to fight wars overseas to protect dying petrodollar, states already threatening secession due to overtaxation and complete rape of state resources. Selling gold for 30 years to try and keep the facade of success in place and failing.

More countries now refuse to use the petrodollar than support it, USA is stuck with an $80 trillion dollar deficit they can't pay

No paper tigers here, China is fully prepped to fuck the US up six ways from sunday without even firing a bullet.
>>
Look into Vertcoin if you want bitcoin's code and protocols with ASIC resistant mining
Vertcoin has been around 3.5 years and remains true to it's mission of decentralized mining and light weight blockchain, has segwit LN with active development and a friendly community
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.