[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is 0x being shilled or is it good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 0x_logo.png (63KB, 795x795px) Image search: [Google]
0x_logo.png
63KB, 795x795px
Seems like the whole site is shilling 0x is it really good or just another shitcoin?
>>
dnt and zrx will be $1bn marketcap by the end of the year.
>>
Honestly if you don't know the answer to that already then crypto is not for you
>>
>>3183912
ZRX absolutely. DNT is a shitcoin though.

>this triggers the bagholder
>>
>>3183904
shitcoin
>>
>>3183904
shitcoin. normie friendly decentralized exchanges are not going to be big ever.
>>
>>3183914
STFU I've been here since 2011 queer.
>>
ZRX DNT and ARK are all good coins, however they are being shilled/whaled hard don't get into them for short term profits or you will lose money wait for al 3 to dip and people to stop shilling then buy.
>>
>>3183986
Don't listen to this guy. DNT and ARK are nowhere near ZRX in terms of potential.

ZRX will absolutely be a billion dollar coin soon. New exchanges using the 0x protocol are rolling out with the first coming by the end of August.

Once ethfinex is here it will be at 1 billion+ in market cap.

This IS the dip. It's been hovering around 8k-11k sats. It is not going to dip any further.

And you have coinbase shilling the shit out of this too.

The fact that you even have to ask means you're not really smart.
>>
join the 0x discord https://discord.gg/kSTXbz
>>
>>3184140
>Once ethfinex is here it will be at 1 billion+ in market cap.

being this delusional
>>
>>3184140
This. If they can't see the obvious potential in 0x then they will never make it
>>
>>3183904
This is that token that you see the logo of everywhere and shrug and go look at OMG again, then suddenly a few months later it's everywhere and you are left with your wojacks.

It is fundamental to the shift from centralized to decentralized exchanges in response to heavy us regulations and will be vital to the marketplace.
>>
will 0x dip any further?
>>
>>3184162
It will do millions in transactions and the fees will be in ZRX (confirmed).
>>
>>3184214
it has been stable around 35c even during bear market. it's a sign of good things
>>
>>3184214
No. Buy around 35 cents if you can, but just buy. BUY BUY BUY.
>>
>>3184140
I never said they were, I just said that they are all good coins, just like ZRX is a good coin but nowhere near ethereum in terms of potential.
>>
File: 6986852641.jpg (34KB, 500x436px) Image search: [Google]
6986852641.jpg
34KB, 500x436px
>>3183904
>>
>>3183986
This.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.