[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will it ever recover?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: digibyte (1).png (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
digibyte (1).png
7KB, 200x200px
It wasn't just a pump and dump right guys? It will go back up r-r-right? $0.10 when?
>>
$5 by January.

SS this post.
>>
Yep
>>
>>3183181
Why on earth would it hit $5?
Why would anyone use this when ETH, BTC, BCC, Dash and so many other coins can do it fine.

You think the world is going to abandon the complex miasma of FIAT currency in order to indulge in a complex miasma of crypto instead?
No, the world is going to pick, at most, 5 coins to be the new 'currency of earth' in the next century.
And the rest will die to 0/permanent pumpndump slutcoins that exist for no other reason than suckering in idiots.
>>
>>3183548
Why do people still use BTC when DGB is better?
>>
$1 by January
>>
>>3183548

Because DGB has fast transaction times!!!

You know, maybe that's because nobody fucking uses it. Don't let the bagholders find out about that!!
>>
>>3183568
>dgb is better

No it isnt.
>>
Digikeks need to be banned off this board. Getting real tired of you delusional baggies.
>>
>>3183908
OK, tell me why BTC is still superior using facts and not just "much bitcoins" or "its been around longer".
>>
>>3184175

Because people actually use Bitcoin and people outside /biz/ have heard of it
>>
>>3184239
That falls under "its been around longer". Try again. Use technical details.
>>
>>3184272

How heavy are your bags bro?
>>
>>3184293
800k, but not heavy at all. Got in at 30 sat in 2014.
>>
File: 1502741174530.jpg (52KB, 642x960px) Image search: [Google]
1502741174530.jpg
52KB, 642x960px
If you're all sick of your dgb bags I'll have them
>>
>>3184272
No it falls under 'people actually use it'. As a store of value. That's what makes it more valuable in $ terms than DGB.

> 40x quicker

No one uses it

> 5 Algo's

No one uses it

> Citi

NO ONE USES IT
>>
Where the fuck is the moon mission for BNB.
>>
>>3184495
All of those things are what makes DGB superior. Just because people use BTC doesn't make it superior. So tell me that makes BTC superior.
>>
>>3184574
Betamax would like to have a word with you.
>>
>>3184574
There are dozens 'superior' cryptocurrencies- espers has sites on the chain on their road map and is PoS PoW hybrid, good sir. BTC can't do anything like that and never will. What makes it superior is not the technology but the consensus among users that it is a store of value. DGB has no path to overturning this consensus and thus will not be used as a store of value, or for anything other than ruthless scamming.
>>
>>3183132
in the long run they are all pump n dump, friend.
>>
>>3184574
BTC is NOT better right now.
However, tell me what makes DGB better than DCR or any of the other hundreds of shitcoins that make their name off of being 'better' than bitcoin while bitcoin underwent the scaling debate?
Nothing. It's a generic shitcoin with a pedocreator.
When segwit activates and lightning comes, ALL of these shitcoins that make their name off being faster than bitcoin WILL die. ETH has smart contracts anon. What the fuck will DGB's claim to fame be?
>B-but its fast
>huh? bitcoin takes milliseconds with lightning network
If there was a time for an altcoin to usurp bitcoin, it was BEFORE segwit. It didn't happen. Bitcoin retains first mover advantage and ALL these pathetic pets.com coins will perish.
DGB will go to zero within 5 years. Bitcoin has withstood fragility tests in hardforks and mempool spam attacks and actual use. DGB is the generic coin that noone will remember.
>>
If you dont want them I'll have them
>>
WE ARE THE DIGIMARINES
>>
Fuck this shitcoin. It's going to go down a lot more probably below 50 satoshis.
>>
>>3184319
sure ya did kid sure ya did
>>
It will, just the fucking Citi jews keep pushing back the awards date.

Fortunately it's the at the IMF HQ next though so it should get some HUGE exposure, if they win..
>>
File: IMG_7410.jpg (35KB, 500x294px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7410.jpg
35KB, 500x294px
>>3183132
>>
>>3185757
digibyte is not going to win retard
>>
if you dont think dgb will be $50 by 2030 you are literally retarded
>>
File: Squidward.jpg (45KB, 960x730px) Image search: [Google]
Squidward.jpg
45KB, 960x730px
buy $AN instead
>>
>>3185892
Can you also tell me tonight's powerball numbers, Mrs Cleo?
>>
File: images.png (9KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
9KB, 225x224px
>>3185861
You're all wrong! DGB forever!!!!
>>
>>3183548
This >>3183568
This >>3183835

And also it comes with SHARPIE.
>>
>>3183132

digibytes is fun to say so i bought this coin :^) Now I can't stop saying digibytes! lol digibytes!
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.