[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should I do with my life, /biz/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: Maze_simple.svg.png (2KB, 220x138px) Image search: [Google]
Maze_simple.svg.png
2KB, 220x138px
>>
make it easier
>>
File: 1496656449661.jpg (21KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496656449661.jpg
21KB, 480x480px
>>3181918
What do you want out of life anon?
>>
>>3181927
pretty easy right now desu
>150k€ in assets
>finished studies
>where should I live?
>what should I do?

>>3181939
>idk, that's the problem. the "survival" thing is pretty much solved
>>
There's only one option sir... you have to buy that god coin on that god exchange...
>>
give me your monies and start over
>>
>>3181918
get laid as much as possible before you're too old and its physically impossible
be safe about it and don't reproduce unless you hate fun .
>>
>>3181967
no
>>
are you boy or girl?

If boy. Find something, literally anything you like, hopefully something which will make you a bit of coin and master it. Like truly master the art of that activity. Get engrossed in the pursuit of greater and greater mastery. Lose yourself to it and completely commit. Learn how your being is a conduit for the infinite power of the universe through this pursuit of mastery but you have to learn how to channel it. Learn about the art form. Learn it so deeply that you see it in everything. Understand life, yourself and the universe. Achieve full mastery over ones destiny and be ultimately fulfilled.

If girl, get good at putting on makeup and be fit, wear pumps and push up bra in front of rich guys. Get one to marry you. Pop out kids. The end.
>>
>>3181969
compelling
>>3181983
fucking male here
don't want to lose myself in something only to realize on my deathbed that I ignored everything else
>>
>>3182009
The path of the yogi has all the rewards of the path of the bhogi. This is the greatest misunderstanding of this path. Money, women, fame, comfort, etc is attracted to mastery. Truly master one thing and you understand everything, because you aren't really mastering the activity, you are mastering yourself.
>>
>>3182009
Master many things
>>
File: 1494867190390.jpg (135KB, 700x934px) Image search: [Google]
1494867190390.jpg
135KB, 700x934px
>>3181983
>>3182059

Damn brother, nuggets like this is why I still like going to /biz.
Wel said.
>>
>>3182059
Not sure if this is a meme or actually legit. Define "mastering yourself". Bliss by focus in depth, self awareness and ignorance of all else?
>>
become digital nomad. Traves as much as you can, live in different cities for 2-3months, eat LSD and read books
>>
File: 1503512072715s.jpg (40KB, 220x138px) Image search: [Google]
1503512072715s.jpg
40KB, 220x138px
>>3181918
here you go
>>
>>3182134
Possible, but seems more like a distraction and doesn't solve aimlessness. Not a long term plan either.
>>
File: pokemon.png (262KB, 1112x999px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon.png
262KB, 1112x999px
>>3181983
sorry, couldn't resist
dem memories...
>>
File: beat_maze_the_easy_way_3020.jpg (24KB, 325x235px) Image search: [Google]
beat_maze_the_easy_way_3020.jpg
24KB, 325x235px
>>3182141
>>
>>3182059
I think the fundamental mistake of my way of thinking is that everything is a meme. In some sense, it is true, because at some level everything, money and other social contracts only exist in our minds. But this is the foolish relative thinking of those who rarely come into contact with the real world, due to their fortunate circumstances of financial freedom. However, memes that are "hard" for the majority of the population, like settling and being forced to enter a corporate life, become soft in this case and free the lucky of commitment, but thereby also of meaning. Meaning only seems to reside in the social sphere.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.