[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ARK Delegates

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: ARK.jpg (4KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
ARK.jpg
4KB, 290x174px
So by voting for groups to forge ARK you get ARK? How does this work?
>>
So you can pretty much according to this I can make $20 a day by doing this. How is this possible?
>>
Heard of Proof of Stake? Yeah it's basically that.
I make ~20 ARK a week.
>>
51 top voted delegates runs the nodes, which makes new Arks. Depending on the delegate policies, those delegate may choose to share the rewards with people who voted for them.

You can buy like 2m Arks and run your own delegate to stake as well if you want to.
>>
Delegated proof of stake

You give people power to forge for you, the amount of power you give is determined by how much ARK you have, and your payout is proportional to how much you dedicate to the person you're voting for
>>
>>3181448
https://blog.ark.io/dpos-and-ark-voting-explained-68596a171ca1
>>
Any delegate recommendations?
>>
>>3182000
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FGo3FkC3uSWXGHatPQyny2brMWjAIJsHFCR-Lhkl_m0

:^)
>>
>>3181474
Whats your stash? 10k?
>>
>>3182000
I voted dr10 because he's a good guy, brings value with his work overall.
>>
>>3183056
And I mean his video productions as well https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgD4WqHJFtU
>>
>>3181448
how can non delegated stake coins even compete
>>
>>3182019
>>3182019
How come biz_classic isn't on that?
>>
File: forging.jpg (327KB, 1200x854px) Image search: [Google]
forging.jpg
327KB, 1200x854px
>>3183193
biz_classic is bigger than all of them
imagine 5% of voters experiencing mad gains and putting some into ARK
>>
>>3183061
Where can I find the "Passphrase" to vote for him? Cheers
>>
>>3183193
We're not doing a simple X% payout system like every other delegate.

We have a US "tax bracket" system so that people under a certain amount of Ark gets paid 100% while their next amount gets taxed 10%, so on and so forth.

This makes us the most minnow-friendly delegate since we have the most voters (645) out of everyone but only an average wallet size of 2000 ark.
>>
File: kek.jpg (54KB, 991x902px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
54KB, 991x902px
>>3183279
>>
File: 1497039149367.png (498KB, 635x635px) Image search: [Google]
1497039149367.png
498KB, 635x635px
>>3183323
>Being this new on /biz/
Have a (You)
>>
>>3183307
Hey Uncle,

Moonman back in yet??
>>
>>3183506
Nope.
>>
>>3183608
but why?

has he given up on ark?
>>
>>3183679
We're doing bounties, contributing code to the Ark community.
>>
>>3183690
what's in for you by doing this?
>>
>>3183749
The stuff we're doing benefits the delegate. We're currently working on a true-block-weight payout system with rolling-average-balance to help combat whales. No other delegate has this. Everyone's just either doing a naive static % calculation or using Toons' fidelity estimates, which isn't perfect. If we can collect a bounty on this by open sourcing our work, even better.
>>
>>3183790
Combat whales and pool hoppers*

But mostly pool hoppers. Whales adversely affect biz_classic the most because of the large amount of small voters we have.
>>
>>3183790
sounds good, they should hire you to be part of their community support

ark really is make, believe
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.