[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WOW ANON! YOU MISSED THAT!?!?!?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

I am reading about crypto every fucking day.
Reading whitepapers. Looking designs, websites, wallets. Trading. Watching graphs.
And I always find something that fills my veins with adrenaline. You know why?
Because I found cheapest under-priced coin again.
>TOR Server/Client
>TOR Android wallet
>RSK Smart Contracts
Guess what this golden egg coin is and you will fly to the moon! :)

Hint:
It starts with X like everything successful in this world!
>>
XVG to the moon
>>
>>3180694
How did you know?
>>
I like the cvg discord server it is awesome and I heard a rumers that there is pump coming they say the price will go to 100satoshi or more 300worth of BTC for the pump ^_^
>>
When goddamn it
>>
XVG not cvg:'(
>>
>>3180709
there are Discord groups pumping crypto!?!?!?
I guess I am too old for this. My approach is FOREX trading skills ^^
Thanks for info :)
>>
>you will fly to the moon

it may be a painfully slow trip though...meh
>>
> Github barely active
> "Anonymity" coin with public ledger
> Supply more than the number moons in this universe
This is the very definition of a shitcoin.
>>
X*D
>>
>obnoxious fear mongering title
"I give it 5 posts until he says the name of the coin he's trying to be secret about"
>>3180694
>>3180700

Didn't even last long enough for someone besides your discord shill mate to reply
>>
I dont know guys but if you check
> https://vergecurrency.com/#wallets

you will see there are not a lot of coins having so many wallets and if you scroll down a bit you will see road map...
many updates coming soon. don't miss the train.
>>
>>3180798
that's alright...I'll walk...probably make it to the station long before the train anyway...
>>
>>3180797
you can try and imagine situations in your mind. but sometimes you are wrong.
>>
>>3180676
Nobody is talking about Gridcoin's sudden fucking moon

>>Stay ignorant /biz/
>>
>>3180676
XLM

Even if im wrong evrryone should buy rn
>>
File: moon.jpg (43KB, 784x461px) Image search: [Google]
moon.jpg
43KB, 784x461px
>>3180821

"moon"
>>
XSPEC
/thread
>>
I hope you made right decisions :)
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.