[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UPCOMMING ICO SUMMARIZE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (3KB, 90x90px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 90x90px
Ok I did not want to miss anything. I am going to put 1btc worth in most promissing ICOs. As I made research my calls are:

Avalon - if I would be able to make it
Tron - same, already failed to buy it in two previous sessions
Red Pulse - September 10
Obsidian- already made it
SALT-already made it
Tierion- already made it
TEZOS-already made it

What more you will add to my portfolio?
>>
oh and fucked up enigma is also on my radar
>>
>>3179284
>Tezos
Kek
>>
> didn't participate in agrello ico
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>3179284
Kyber and Cindicator, desu
>>
File: logo_big.png (44KB, 372x352px) Image search: [Google]
logo_big.png
44KB, 372x352px
>>3179284
REAL
>>
>>3179366
I am comfy with my 6k tezzies. It will be huge and will follow stratis path
>>
>Tezos

lol
>>
>>3179284
avalon is just a clone of massdrop, with a coin. Not saying it's going to fail. They obviously have a good marketing person.

I have a question for you ICOers. If a coin's only purpose was to fund a business, and then the profit from the operations of that business was used to buy the coin back and hold, would that be popular? Assume the business's rate of growth is 50% per year.
>>
>>3179420
Cindicator - totally not a russian scam
>>
>>3179479
Office is in NY.
>>
Why so much hate for Tezos?

And yeah I used Cindicator before they even announce ICO. Their app is pretty cool, you earn $ for predicting market moves. And I love their webpage. Lets see if they will accept me as an investor
>>
>>3179284
A newfag question: what's the best exchange to buy coins like these?
>>
>>3179566
all of them are ICOs so you are not able to trade it yet. Its kind of presale on projects webpage. Goodle it by typing name + ICO. You have to deposit BTC or ETH on their wallets and wait untill they will distribute those coins. Once they hit exchange you are able to trade them
>>
>>3179530
This is what I like about them - existing product.
>>
>>3179284
If you're not in on kyber yet you fucked up op
>>
You guys think obsidian will go up? Spent 1 ETH on the ICO. Can I expect atleast 2x?
>>
>>3179284
>2017
>not buying lordmancers lordcoin ico
>>
>>3179736
yeh at least. Obsidian is $1 coin
>>
Substratum
>>
What about RMC? I noticed that they removed their english site today.... the Russian one is still up though.
Is Vlad trying to make it so only Russians can get in on the ICO??
>>
>>3179509
and that makes them non russians how?
>>
>>3179284
Red pulse will be the next bancor. Be careful
>>
I've found what may be one of the best ICOs coming but it's not until very early October.

Check out ICON. It looks really impressive.
>>
>>3179284
Kencoin
>>
>>3179905
i second this, looks pretty good
>>
>>3179905
what does it actually do? website lists no info whatsoever
>>
>>3179857
A better questions; how does it make them Russian?
>>
>>3179284

>No DBET

You've got it all wrong sweaty
>>
Blackmoon

I have seen very little hype for this coin but it's a good idea and the token should actually hold value.
>>
I'm going sheckles deep into Avalon - 1.5 days to go
>>
Avalon looks promising. Ill prob throw a few eth in.
>>
OPUS

if you missed agrello - etherparty
>>
CLOUDWITHME
>>
Foodcoin
>>
>>3179284

OBSIDIAN
>>
Anyone else heard of Science?
https://science.tokenhub.com/

Also what is the deal with Red Pulse, I heard they want NEO rather than BTC or ETH
>>
>>3181099
yep, enjoy the neo pump.
>>
>>3181099

its made on top of the NEO blockchain
>>
>>3179284
MUSICONOMI
>>
>>3181124
>>3181170

Not sure how big it will be but will it be enough to noticeably increase the price of NEO?
>>
>>3181357
red pulse is solid shit m8, it'll play a part in driving up the NEO price, yes.
>>
>>3181390
yeah its first NEO ico.
>>
You cant participate in kyber if you are an american. You have to send passports license so you cant spoof your ip
>>
https://presale.etherparty.io/a/812Z6mw2
>>
A bit later but serious autists at work on sharpecapital...
>>
>>3182328
>sharpecapital
link?
>>
Avalon. What else? lol
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.