[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ark Trading

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

The easiest Coin for day trading at the moment.

If you're not rolling along with the whales then you deserve to be poor.
>>
thanks for the tip nigga
>>
can i make any significant profit if i daytrade with like ~100$?
>>
>>3179199

Gotta start day trading somewhere man.

I started with €550 back in April, pic related.
>>
>>3179213
Thats awesome! any advice how to start learning?
>>
>>3179251

Bollinger Bands and volume oscillators and maybe keep an eye on various formations e.g. Cup and Handle. (Look as Omisego/BTC Market for an example)

Really just learn how to read 2, optimally 3 metrics and then just put them to the test once you're confident.

Also, patience.
>>
Nice just bought 100k
>>
>>3179305
Am i understanding you correctly that you basically look for patterns and buy based on that? I assume you don't buy JUST based on that as other indicators are present, but if the pattern is visible, it's a strong indicator to act, right?
>>
>>3179541

For long terms? Of course reading thew white paper and keeping up with news is important.

For day trading, none of that shit matters.

I made over a grand by trading Mooncoin on Bluertade and it is literally the most wothless shitcoin ever.

For coins like Ark, Neo etc. just understand that whenever the price is oscillating the volume usually is too, and that means that whales are just buying and selling so join em.

If volume isn't oscillating then its probably just an accumulation before a moon.
>>
>>3179706
Bear with me here - by oscillation of the volume, you mean that the volume of the entire coin(and thus its entire worth, so to say) is changing in an unusual pattern, correct? I still have to study up on the lingo, daytrading seems like a fun thing to do.
>>
>>3179111
Yes goy daytrade please. Become Moon Man 2.0 so I can feast on your tears
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.