[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is literally how easy TA is and you faggots still think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: download.png (99KB, 1508x932px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
99KB, 1508x932px
This is literally how easy TA is and you faggots still think it's some made up witchcraft. May as well hand your bags over to me now and live your life as a nocoining wage cuck
>>
I use TA too, but be aware that neo was just pumped by whales. For low volume coins, it's better to just monitor the order book, imo.
>>
>>3178893
Flat bottom. Isn't that supposed to be a descending triangle which according to "teh ta", ought to be a bearing signal faggot?

Gambler's fallacy etc. the 50% who guess the right direction think they did something amazing, the 50% who don't probably never speak
>>
>>3178964
It's overpriced as it is. Honestly I wonder how much they can pump this.
>>
>>3178893
There are a million "TA patterns". Finding one that fits your data set after the fact is easy. In real time it's impossible. Only low IQ retards actually think TA has any merit, especially in crypto.
>>
File: 0975356.jpg (216KB, 982x556px) Image search: [Google]
0975356.jpg
216KB, 982x556px
>>3178893
>>
LOL THIS GUY THINKS TA WORKS WITH CRYPTO.
>>
>>3179171
I made $20,000 so far this month doing it. I'm sorry you can't do it, though.
>>
>>3179553
Followup, it's chart reading not TA.
>>
>>3178964
This. Actual TA would've told you the opposite
>>
>>3179146
you're being delusional
>>
File: AFlatChartSchool.png (215KB, 568x400px) Image search: [Google]
AFlatChartSchool.png
215KB, 568x400px
>>3179563
Chart reading works fantastic in crypto!!!!
>>
>>3179514
TA works more with Crypto than stocks.
>>
>>3178893
I just use heiken ashi candles and trade off that. all about trends...not trying to catch the bottoms and tops
>>
On the top you put the line on the candle not to the wick
>>
>>3179571
No. It will only tell you that a breakout is likely and that one direction is more or less likely after breakout. You have to watch to see which way the trend breaks out - and then you do your trade.

As you can see in the OP, once the candles broke that downward slanted resistance line, it took off.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.