[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Buying bitcoins now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: btcaugust.png (38KB, 1330x696px) Image search: [Google]
btcaugust.png
38KB, 1330x696px
I'm a newfag and I want to buy some bitcoins now and hold them for years.
3600$ / 1BTC is good? Will it go under 3000 on coinbase in the next month?
>>
>>3178883
BTC 5K NEXT WEEK SCREENSHOT THIS U WOJAKS
>>
>>3178925
THIS NIGGA IS RIGHT

BUY NOW OR END A WOJAK
>>
>>3178883
>Will it go under 3000 on coinbase in the next month?
No.

If you want to buy in now, just do it for the fad.
Don't even fucking think to make any worthwhile ROI with BTC, considering how fucking inflated it has become.

The whole crypto market is being pumped into oblivion just to bait normies onto putting their houses as collateral.
It's all being flooded with shitcoins, ICOs and shills.
Exercise max caution, and don't even dream to get rich investing in bitcoin at this point.
>>
>>3180106
Bitcoin is the most widely used currency with normie space

It will go up but yes the boat has left year ago
>>
>>3180136
>most widely used
>normie

It just hit first and was backed by skype-loving mobsters and drug cartels.
Don't fool yourself into thinking that Bitcoin is any better from a technological point of view than the worst shitcoin.

We are still far away from taking out paper fiat.
We are still a long way out, from seeing the dream upon which Bitcoin was created to become reality. Transaction fees, confirmation delays, muh 1 millionth sat worth more than a year of salary.
Too unstable.
This market and these fucking e-gatherings are just shill echo chamber at this point.
Good thing I milked this shit well enough in the past. Now it just disgusts me.
>>
>>3180180
>Don't fool yourself into thinking that Bitcoin is any better from a technological point of view than the worst shitcoin.

You can say the same with Apple Prodcuts yet normies still buy into it.

I know BTC is here to stay when Ashton Kutcher started shilling for it. Ashton Fucking Kutcher, the epitome of normie chads.

>It just hit first and was backed by skype-loving mobsters and drug cartels.

Bitcoin is the prime holding crypto. Everything comes to BTC either to cash out. It's still wise to buy some because it's only going up from here.

But I agree, for a spending currency, people will likely convert to BTC or use something like ETH or something.
>>
>>3178883
The golden era of BTC is over, but there are still some profits to be had in the constantly ups and downs of it right now.
>>
Btc hasnt even come close to normie status,this is going to go a lot higher.
>>
>>3178883
Wait til tomorrow at least. Segwit goes into action in the next 10 hours.
>>
>>3180421
>The golden era of BTC is over, but there are still some profits to be had in the constantly ups and downs of it right now.

I remember people saying this since like 2012. Bitcoin is still undervalued. 10k USD / 1 BTC is still undervalued IMO.

That being said I don't have any crypto holdings because I don't like speculative gambling.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.