[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RAIN growing exponentially

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: nodes.jpg (256KB, 1275x1890px) Image search: [Google]
nodes.jpg
256KB, 1275x1890px
It raised 20% from the morning. You've been warned.
>>
From the website:
>Condensation is initiated by the formation of clusters within its volume. RAIN is distributed across the Condensation network anonymously and securely, with the ability to send encrypted messages. Is is going to rain today? A randomized mining reward gives anyone the chance to be caught under a rain cloud!

When you read gibberish like this you need to run away very fast unless you like being on the shit end of a pump and dump.
>>
>>3178937
Also 500 million total coins. These fags are going to hang themselves buying in this high.
>>
File: its_raining_men_halleluyah.jpg (56KB, 567x580px) Image search: [Google]
its_raining_men_halleluyah.jpg
56KB, 567x580px
>>3178937
Unless you made already 10x your initial investment with that random staking. Seriously, this coin has no way but to 5k SAT. Soon there will be a roadmap and a n IoT announcement.
>>
>>3178937
>>3179074
Just kill yourself FUDers. If you had bought in the moment when you had seen this post, you would have 15% gains already.
>>
>>3179137

Yeah and if you buy now you might make another 15% or it might crash back down to 0 where it fucking belongs.

GL with your lottery ticket kiddo. If you are going to risk it on a scam coin you might as well buy 4chan coin. At least it is cheap compared to this joke?

Explain to me in clear and uncertain terms what exactly the utility of this shit coin is please?
>>
>>3178794

Bought 3,000-something at just under 900 sats.

Is this gonna be another SIGT? I made good money on that, but it was still a fucking shit show.
>>
File: condensate.png (12KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
condensate.png
12KB, 200x200px
it's had thin sell walls since 900 sats, this volume is only beginning
you need coins to make more , and no one is selling their bag
stay poor
>>
>>3178794
no one nodes from the philippines? bought 650k rain from last month hope it is worth it
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-23-10-46-07.png (129KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-23-10-46-07.png
129KB, 1280x720px
>>3179137
Good luck and thanks for fomo buying. Sigt has 20% the coins of rain and can't break 2k.
>>
>>3179785
you're a retard if you never staked that 30k
>>
>>3179841
I took profits and moved all in on ripple sub 5k. Tell me how retarded I am in 48 hours. And ill post pink wojacks when rain crashes back to 1k.
>>
>>3179160
> lottery ticket
Meaning every shitcoin nowadays?
What about it anon? You still can't understand that in this inflated market, lonely normies are pushed into buy just by gut feeling?

Crypto market is overinflated. Normies buy on pictures and shills nothing else.
Tthis coin seemingly adds nothing new to the game; normies buy because how the fuck would they know better this is all a fucking lottery at this point.
All waiting for whales and drug cartels to pump&dump.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.