[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shilling my agenda

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: download.png (6KB, 207x243px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
6KB, 207x243px
If you guys are invested in BAT you really should download brave. It shows investors that people actually use the platform plus you can watch it grow into a beautiful butterfly.
https://brave.com/download/
If you guys havnt invested in it give the browser a try. See if you like what its got going for it and if you think it has a future.

You would be surprised how far word of mouth goes. Tell your friends to use it as well.
>>
>>3176756
hmm, I did just buy Bat, and I was thinking of doing this

maybe this is a sign
>>
>avarage eth spent by each participant in the ICO: 800
OK, NICE M8
>>
>>3176780
^^
>>
>>3176756
Already did lad and I hold 25k BAT. I'm getting used to the desktop Brave browser, but I seriously fucking love the mobile version. Like holy shit, where has this been all my life? Thinking about throwing another BTC in Brave too.
>>
Brave is the best browser on Android. It's literally Chrome without the botnet, and with ad and tracking blockers built in. I use it and I don't even own BAT.
>>
>>3176805
Brave for iphag is also pretty sick but kind of slow depending on what site you browse. for example I browse the CA lottery site and it crashes sometimes due to heavy jscript etc.

ALL IN ON BAT
>>
>>3176805
My thoughts exactly.
>>
>>3176796
1K here. I think it has to potential to be better than Firefox if not chrome. The humanitarian in me hopes that it will mean more money going towards content creators but the realist in me believes that advertising companies will just pocket the money. Either way its good for us.
>>
>>3176851
I've never disliked anything Eich touched. And right now, I'm blown away with this browser. I ran BAT by my normie mate who does social media marketing for companies (mostly using FB and Google adwords, etc.) and he is buying into it. He even downloaded Brave. He doesn't know shit about blockchains, BTC, or anything but he seems to have gone pretty far into investigating Brave/BAT since I mentioned it to him.

Regardless, notice how no one here mentions BAT and the threads get slid and die quick. People are accumulating, myself included. Are there problems? Sure. Does a few addresses hold a majority of the BAT? Sure, but the same is true with Ripple. And up until yesterday everyone was calling it cRipple because it's fucking trash but now they are buying into the hype. Just my two cents on that, but I'm a believer in what Eich does. Guy is legendary.
>>
I don't even own BAT but use Brave to help you niggers out

You're welcome
>>
>>3176756
i'd give brave 9/10
>>
Brave Browser is dope, even has built in ad blocker. But if you allow ads you'll get paid in BAT. Genius!!
>>
>>3176756

Allready using it mate. It's quite good indeed. Definitely seems to be a solid project.
>>
>>3176897

I use Brave primarily because of privacy concerns. The browser blocks every single ad and all those privacy invading trackers. this also makes it fast as hell.

The build in BAT future is a very interesting concept... it's interesting to see where this will go. If it works, it will literally revolutionize the way online advertising works. Solid project.
>>
I'm willing to buy BAT because it has actual devs and I think shitheads will hype its updates regardless and drive the price, but I'd never use Brave. Fuck ads, fuck Adblock, fuck no extension/script support.
>>
>>3178050
Brave has built in ad block and extension and script support i dont know what you are talking about.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.