[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BlockCAT General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (30KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
30KB, 1280x720px
Where my cool CATs at?

What's that, anon? You haven't filled your measly bags with CAT yet? Shame, shame, shame. Fortunately for you, it's not too late.

As the kind and generous shill that I am, I have took it upon myself to help introduce you to this wondrous coin that will finally take us all the way to the fifth dimension. Fuck the moon.
>>
Just hit top 100
>>
>>3175845
Fuck yeah, can't wait to see what happens once this starts getting noticed more
>>
>>3175824
Just bought in with about 1.5k USD a few hours ago. This is gonna blow up, I can feel it.
>>
>>3175990
Nice anon, i had that exact feeling. I see shitcoins shilled to me every day but for some reason i saw this one, looked into it a little and felt almost compelled to buy into it. Hard to describe.

I went in with ~2.2k $ usd
>>
>>3176029
You just saw that it is a solution to developers getting paid. It is ingenious because the coin is the medium to sell the smart contract, it is a perfect use for crypto. The voting aspect is secondary, but it is important. Once a few hundred smart contract programs are in the library, this will be a full marketplace with checks and balances for programmers and regular users alike. "Smart contracts" are why ethereum has a 1 billion dollar market cap, and block cat opens the market for the buying and selling of smart contract products for new projects, or everyday basic smart contract functions. There will be so much money tied up in this is won't even be funny.
>>
>>3176138
Spot on, my man. Spot on.
>>
>>3176138
Yea, this is one of those few coins I'm gonna hold long term. Relatively low market cap, low supply and huge potential.
>>
>>3176185
See you on the dark side of the moon. This frenzy is only beginning.
>>
>>3176289
More like the inside of the moon. But ill see you all there for sure
>>
>>3175824
Only because etherdelta looks like a scam from the 90s, otherwise would buy
>>
>>3176356
Same. We'll be hating ourselves when it's $10 but I'll patiently wait for a real exchange
>>
>>3175869
wish I could buy more. currently getting squeezed by bittrex's limited shit
>>
>>3176356
it's so fucking simple. you can literally watch the contract get formed and then the funds appear in etherdelta. the only lag is in the order book. just set your own buy/sell order, go nuke some fucking tendies and come back to your completed order...
>>
>>3176360
>>3176356
Understandable. Just wait for it to get listed on another exchange in that case. I mean you might lose out on money from now til then but imo there will still be lots of money to be made
>>
Tossed a couple of ETH at it. Let's hope for the best!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.