[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do I solicit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1502753993168.gif (2MB, 472x314px) Image search: [Google]
1502753993168.gif
2MB, 472x314px
I know I'm not allowed to solicit bitcoins here. What I would like to know is where is the best place to solicit bitcoins for a business idea?

I have an idea that would be of great benefit to mankind and highly profitable. A wealthy patron might be willing to help fund it anonymously.

If you were me, where would you go to ask?
>>
Bill Gates just gave me $25 million to put in FedoraCoin [email protected]
>>
>>3175748
Thanks for the advice. You were the first faggot in this thread, but I know you won't be the last.
>>
Fuck, this shit hole is just a bunch of faggots pushing crypto pump and dumps. I thought /biz/ would not suck balls this bad but this place is a fucking wreck.

It's like penny stock suckers on steroids.

If anyone has an answer to my original post, thank you. Based on how shit this place appears to be, I'm not encouraged.
>>
How many DGB for the dog?
Where can I buy Solicit coin?
>>
>>3175932
you're the one begging for handouts, champ.
>>
>>3175944
I asked for info. Not a handout.

My statement about how shit this board is stands. It's irrefutable. Go look at the catalogue for fucks sake.
>>
>>3175942
Made me laugh
>>
If you have to be told these things, you don't have the agency required to build a successful business. You're what known as an "ideas guy". You're in your teens, you have no experience and your narcissism leads you to believe nobody thought of the thing you're thinking about. In truth, it's likely thousands of people had the same idea, and more importantly concepts mean shit in business. Execution is everything. Your "groundbreaking" idea is ill-defined to the point you couldn't write a paper about it, nor sum it up in one catchy sentence. You wouldn't know how to budget if you were given money, nor do you even know what amount of money you need. You're coming at this thinking you're a precursor far above your peers as you compare yourself to other kids, but fail to realise business will not give you the cozy environment school has you used to but relentless competition with people smarter, wiser and faster than you. There is only one path available for you to not fail miserably at entreneurship: resist the urge to insult in reply. Close all open 4chan tabs. Forget about your dreams of being bailed out. Go read classics like how to win friends and influence people. Look up online communities and local opportunities related to the sector you want to break in, and meet people. Do not act cocky with your precious idea there either; these people have seen "you" a thousand times over, and this is how they separate the wheat from the chaff. Be polite, be attentive, be respectful for the knowledge you're given. If you're brighter than you sound here you will be able to launch a business (which will likely be very different from your idea) 1 or 2 years from now. If you get upset and stupid, you will never make it so go get a CS degree and be a salaryman.
>>
>>3176107
That's a lot of projection.
>>
I know one of you autists knows the answer to the question I posted in the op. Post now for the good of all.
>>
Just found the answer.

Keep being shit, /biz/
>>
>>3175724
>solicit bitcoins for a business idea?

that's a bad idea - starting a safe business using risky coins.

bitcoin is not "money to invest". it's a longterm asset. it's the parachute you have in case of total emergency.
>>
>>3175724
>gif
He is faking it
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.