[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TRUMP AND THE ECONOMY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1068190.jpg (134KB, 600x617px) Image search: [Google]
1068190.jpg
134KB, 600x617px
Hey all, /pol/fag here.

Is Trump himself having a tremendous impact on the economy? Some say the economy adjusts on its own, but many say otherwise and that his positive "made in america" rhetoric is why the economy is doing so well.

Or is the economy doing well, as the liberals say, because of Obama's policies?
>>
Sorry, we only deal with cryptos here
>>
>>3173392
Doing well, what the fuck are you talking about, apart from the post-election exuberance - which might I add had nothing to do with policy and everything to do with market sentiment.

The US economy is doing Okay. Not great. Not bad. It's okay. Yellen is being forced to prematurely push up interest rates because the Fed has finalized realized that if you keep rates close to zero you have no wiggle room if there's a recession.

I stress, after 8 years of Obama's piddling nothingness the economy is okay, there's no reason to horde cash
>>
>>3173392
Man if he gets his tax package through in any form that resembles what he's been saying, the US economy is going to explode and profits are going to skyrocket.
>>
>>3173392
(((America))) needs to die already thats why I wanted Trump to win. Shitskins everywhere, the government is forcing diversity to racially homogeneous countries in Europe, destroying our environment, destabilizing the ME and now invading NK for rare earth minerals
>>
>>3174671
Agreed but I doubt it will actually happen. It will be a stripped form after repubs and dems get their stinky hands on it.

I think his original plan was that anyone making under like 40k wouldn't pay federal income. Pretty amazing, but never gonna happen.
>>
>>3174671
this
>>3174711
this also. What Trump's victory has shown is just how little actual power the US President has... more fucking presidents need to read Robert Caro and see how LBJ did shit I am told.
>>
File: DGfCGdPVwAEE1rR.jpg (195KB, 722x1024px) Image search: [Google]
DGfCGdPVwAEE1rR.jpg
195KB, 722x1024px
Just a reminder...

>Stocks at an all-time high
>Unemployment at an all time low
>Economic growth at 2.6%, almost to 3%
>>
Dollar relative to other fiat is declining which is why stock value (in dollars) is increasing
>>
>>3174671
We'd be better off with King Trump than President Trump and DC's 6,000,000 swamp dwellers. I don't expect him to get anything done at this rate, faggots like McCain will jump at any opportunity to fuck us all.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.