[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Binance thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: baner.jpg (65KB, 788x380px) Image search: [Google]
baner.jpg
65KB, 788x380px
This is the last dip before the 10x moon mission on the 24th+.
Don't say I didn't warn you.
>>
>>3172616
2 Billion valuation for a new exchange coin... yeah right...
>>
Why is this coin so hyped?
>>
So ehm, when is the BnB to TRX ICO buy in?
>>
>>3172616
you can replace the buy/sell fee with bnb for 50% off
>>
File: 1503036804688.png (8KB, 419x249px) Image search: [Google]
1503036804688.png
8KB, 419x249px
binance
>>
File: 3n10jbO.jpg (150KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
3n10jbO.jpg
150KB, 1080x1349px
>>3172662
>fastest growing exchange in china
>in 1-2 days will introduce 0.1% fees that can be lowered to 0.05% if you use BNB
>can also use BNB to withdraw and must pay with it to get your coin listed
>every quarter will rebuy the coin using 20% of their profits up to 50% of the total suppy
>>
>>3172843

Literally this. I just came back from the topic where wankers are telling people to dump the coin. Buy the shit out of this and wait for the 24th. You will be making ICO tier gains with this little coin.
>>
its a shitcoin that will be worth $10 in the coming weeks

if you hold it then sell now and buy into one of the coins that is up 100% today for quick hourly gains
>>
>>3173494
>>3172843
>t. morons who think fee discount isn't already priced in
>>
File: 1534523424.jpg (49KB, 518x734px) Image search: [Google]
1534523424.jpg
49KB, 518x734px
Is Binance a good and safe exchange to use? I only use Bittrex and want to also start using some other exchanges for coins that aren't on Bittrex.
>>
the pump has already occurred. don't buy unless you like bag holdin'
>>
Volume picking up quite a bit. I think we finally gonna moon tonight. Gonna test 75k.
>>
>>3173576
How mad are you gonna be when it goes to $10 my man?
>>
>>3173967
Told you guys. Let the mooning commence. I'm expecting 75-80k sats when I wake up tomorrow. Don't let me down Chinks.
>>
>>3172616

Fucking please kek go x10
>>
>>3174325
Get your false prophet out of here. The only thing we worship here is god, jesus, and bitcoin.
>>
>>3173615
low fees, fast, access to some chinese projects, ability to fund icos, requires little verification, good desktop and mobile layouts, should be safe given the team is full of established crypto figures
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.