[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shills

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (212KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
212KB, 900x675px
Holy shit biz has turned into shilling classifieds. Literally every thread is someone trying to sell their coin(bags?)
>>
It's really annoying

we get it, Bitcoin mooned and now everyone wants a piece of the pie with some meme gamblecoin
>>
>>3172582
that's not entirely bad
people will find a coin they like, buy a certain amount, then come try to promote said coin. People had been shilling ANS here for months when it took off and 5x'd its marketcap
>>
File: StopaMaleCatfromSprayingStep11.jpg (279KB, 3200x2400px) Image search: [Google]
StopaMaleCatfromSprayingStep11.jpg
279KB, 3200x2400px
What's even better is 50% of the people here will stick something in their ass for a fraction of a bit coin and the other half would barely have enough to pump dgb ten sats. You would be better off shilling it on myspace.
>>
>>3172582
I'll always love biz. I lurk daily and there are still intelligent discussions, good advice, and hilarious threads. Occasionally even one that isnt crypto related. Maybe 5% of threads are enjoyable. It's still worth skimming every now and again, I owe this board a lot.
>>
>>3172665
>50% of the people here will stick something in their ass for a fraction of a bit coin
hahaha, I wouldn't believe this if I hadn't lurked in threads like that myself.
>hence the meme: Always do the opposite to what /biz/ says

The thing that annoys me is that since it became all about shilling you can't even trust the discussion about crypto. as much as butt-hurts say "/biz/ is a crypto thread" the total saturation of shills have made actual discussion over the merits and potential movements of coins totally non-existent.

I actually miss the day of the Trump Coin generals, when that was the worst you would see.
When "I need 77 thousand dollars in 30 hours" would be met with a thread full of variations on "kneepads"
>>
>>3172582
yes. and yes.

It's going to get way worse than this.
>>
>>3172665
this morning people were shoving things up their asses just for a registration to get on an ico.
>>
>>3172582
OP your pic forgot some spaces
>Buy ETH
and
>Sell ETH
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.