[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>$4.191 >$656 you choose, biz...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1501558602085.jpg (46KB, 509x508px) Image search: [Google]
1501558602085.jpg
46KB, 509x508px
>$4.191
>$656

you choose, biz...
>>
>>3170413
ill take the one for $4k thanks
>>
The hashrate is nearly the same yet the prices are way different. what gives?
>>
>>3170469

one is bitcoin, other is shitcoin
>>
>>3170469
I hope you are joking. Did you really fall for the BCH shills?
>>
>>3170413
>one took over 6 years to brake $1k the other took a few days.
really makes me think
>>
>>3170481
>>3170485
Yes keep telling that to yourself (((block stream))) cucks.
>>
after last nights BTC flash crash...

it should be obvious to you that there are lots of buyers waiting on the sidelines ready to scoop any dip

the BTC bull run is not over

BCH is irrelevant noise that will be forgotten soon, much like eth classic
>>
File: rob-tinfoil-hat-compressed.jpg (26KB, 340x239px) Image search: [Google]
rob-tinfoil-hat-compressed.jpg
26KB, 340x239px
>>3171412
Blockstream has overtaken /biz/ confirmed.

People will slowly realise that BCC is the real Bitcoin and then the exchanges will switch the blockchain of BTC to BCC and they will abandom the Corecuck chain and everyone of their customers will loose all their money because lol suddenly their btc are gone and I will be sitting here making massive gains from the normies that trying to save their money by bying into BCC.... it will be glorious. Watch me and learn. Screencap this.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.