[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ibm forges blockchain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 960x0.jpg (98KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
960x0.jpg
98KB, 960x639px
Whats /biz/s thoughts on this?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2017/08/22/ibm-forges-blockchain-collaboration-with-nestle-walmart-for-global-food-safety/#1a979ea73d36
>>
>>3170107
Nice. I don't think you can buy tokens or anything for this. But increasing usage of blockchain technology is always exciting
>>
>>3170126
Looks like its an ICO based on ETH?
>>
>>3170247
Really? I couldn't see it in the article
>>
>>3170107
Somebody needs to draw boomer CEOs as slighly pink wojaks (with Ginni being a feelina with red hair), and Vitalik and NEETs from /biz as Pepes farting wet ones right into the old fucks faces.
>>
>>3171213
*blonde hair
>>
>>3171213
return to reddit please
>>
>>3170107
As someone who works in food processing with Quality Assurance analysts and suppliers, this can be HUGE. It's a major pain in the ass to convince Nestle we aren't using rodent parts in their baby food. low key buying 100k during the ICO next month. Real world applications drive real world value.
>>
>>3170107
ico when?
>>
>>3171274
found the boomer
>>
>>3170107

I bought 34 shares of IBM on this news.

Couple this with them partnering with Euro banks to build a blockchain and this has fucking moon written all over it.

IBM is by far the most under rated tech company and all this R&D it has been doing in blockchain tech and AI will all come to a head very soon.

Plus it's a cash flow monster, it's paying a 4.25% dividend and they STILL have another 30-50% to cover it in cash.

Old people don't get this. IBM will be on the cutting edge and wall street doesn't even know it yet because it is filled with old men.
>>
>>3171710
isnt ibm old as fuck, how do old people not know then
>>
>>3171749
Exactly because it's old, it stopped growing a long time ago.
>>
>>3170107
it will only set in stone the lies told by the dirty people who beat a cow to death with hammers
>>
>>3171749

Because they think IBM is stuck in the past and they do not understand how ground breaking blockchain technology is yet.

Except.. Well.. Rothchild's family trust is heavily invested in IBM and the Bitcoin investment trust. Smart money knows.

IBM is the 57th largest position out of 477 and it does not appear to be market cap weighted.

https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1020918/000102091817000006/xslForm13F_X01/inftable.xml

I was there when CAT was a 4% dividend yield. I was there when Boeing had a 4% yield. Same with DOW.

Good companies rarely keep the 4% yield for long. The dividend discount model for evaluation security price has some truth to it.

>>3171799

You buy tech companies for potential. There is absolutely no reason Facebook or Google can have 30-100x P/E for their fag technology when IBM has a sub 12 P/E with better technology in the pipeline.

I do admit, IBM has been stagnet but that is because they went toward pajeet consulting for years. I'm so glad their CEO understands that the heart of IBM was the R&D, and that appears to be what they are focusing on.
>>
looks like a good first invest
is it on bittrex yet?
>>
>>3171274
kek
>>
>>3171836

This
>>
>>3171836
>heavily invested
they have 100k in btc, that's peanuts to them
gtfo reddit fag
>>
>>3172611

100k x the security price.

You can't even read.

Stay pleb.
>>
The EEA is a better bet for companies because there is a governing board and control is at least more democratic for companies. Why should a lot of companies get involved with IBM when they know this means IBM products and other services are going to get shoved down their throats.
>>
>>3172752

Uhh. Because most of those companies use IBM in some fashion already?

Ethereum is babbies first crypto in comparison to a real company offering blockchain.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.