[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OMG is not with Apple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 1503381494737.jpg (28KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
1503381494737.jpg
28KB, 500x382px
https://www.reddit.com/r/omise_go/comments/6vcxwx/can_we_please_stop_with_the_apple_omisego/?st=J6NXMGNV&sh=8b3baf9d
Apple bought a facial recognition company a while ago, and all the facial recognition will do is act as touch id did. It's basically a password that'll be used to authenticate Apple Pay payments.

https://www.macrumors.com/2017/02/19/apple-buys-facial-recognition-firm-realface/

Edit: If you don't believe me, there's no point in having an internet argument. Instead, try Googling, or going over tor/appleand ask why or why not it would happen and link it in this thread.
>>
Wtf i'm selling omg right now
>>
Omg is working directly with the Australian govt, even bigger than apple, gonna send us into another dimension
>>
>>3169952

lol the aussie government is not bigger than apple.
>>
>>3169864
Enjoy ur minimal gains. Seriously whats the point of wasting your time posting this, fudder. They haven't officially made an announcement yet.
>>
>>3169933
LOL go ahead. In fact I hope more people sell. Would love to get some discount OMG.

This is going to be huge with or without Apple. Already has Thailand Ministry of Finance, plasma network, etc in a short period of time. Not to mention the company behind it is already successful and processes millions of dollars worth of payments daily
>>
>>3169952
Proof? That doesn't seem right.
>>
When will you fudders learn that it doesn't matter? This coin is a fucking golden ticket and if you don't realize that then there is no point in explaining it to you.
>>
What is OMG predicted price in 2020?
>>
>>3169981
My dad catches animals for the regional government and knows people
>>
I've been holding thousands of dollars of OMG and bought way before the apple rumors. Never for a second did I believe the rumors also. And I will not sell my OMG coins. I still plan to hodl regardless because I think the company has big potential.
>>
Everyone who believed this is a stupid fucking retard. NO SHIT THEY ARE NOT GONNA WORK WITH APPLE. YOU BASED THIS THEORY OF A FUCKING STICKER ON A FUCKING SKATEBOARD. Sell now, you deserve this you stupid fucks.
>>
i doubt that tons of heavy investors in omg truly believed they had an apple partnership, so i don't think this matters much
>>
>>3169994
Also for the uninformed that have not read this thorough and professional analysis that suggests buy OMG, they mention literally 0 about OMG and apple collabariting. And they still suggested to buy.

https://pbg-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/editorial/pbo/201708/20170817-pbo-monthly.pdf
>>
File: 756gh36f2.jpg (156KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
756gh36f2.jpg
156KB, 600x400px
Since when crypto investors have become so entitled? Jesus christ, OMG has made insane big announcements for crypto world level and people are still complaining.

What the actual fuck, and the apply rumours were just random unsubstantiated made up story, how can you really fall back on that? If someone told you that portals to hell can be opened, would you be this upset when you found out you've been had?

i hate you guys so much
>>
>>3169952
I'm not going to look it up but I wouldn't be surprised if Apple had enough money to buy Australia
>>
>>3170046
Most the people who post here are teens. Don't waste your time.
>>
File: 1496512188343.jpg (143KB, 1100x700px) Image search: [Google]
1496512188343.jpg
143KB, 1100x700px
>>3169976
>mfw when plasma is like segwit for btc, fast off-chain transactions which is a great scaling solution.
>>
File: 1421256229217.png (156KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
1421256229217.png
156KB, 330x319px
>>3169996
>YOU BASED THIS THEORY OF A FUCKING STICKER ON A FUCKING SKATEBOARD
>DENNIS RODMAN WORE A T SHIRT WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG POTCOIN TO THE MOON
>>
>>3170097

What a comfy picture
>>
LOL i told you fags this shit is worthless, if you are even remotely intelligent you'll sell your bags now.
>>
Don't shoot the messenger, boyos.

I'm simply trying to make you aware of what's out there before it gains more traction.
>>
File: 1498334737227.jpg (347KB, 1022x1306px) Image search: [Google]
1498334737227.jpg
347KB, 1022x1306px
>>3170316
IT'S TOO LATE IT'S CRASHING AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>3170348
It could go as low as 7$ right now and it would still be within the trend. Go spread your FUD somewhere else.
>>
>>3170097
Plasma is NOTHING like segwit. It isnt even remotely the same. Completely different purposes. I swear I'm getting more stupid every day by reading this board
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.