[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

your next x20 train

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: sxTpuwW.png (421KB, 736x1160px) Image search: [Google]
sxTpuwW.png
421KB, 736x1160px
Ok anons my bags are full so I can shill it here. I am the anon who told you to buy dnt at 700sat.

XTD is coin that not even have bitcointalk theard yet. This friday they will publish wallet, website,coinmarketcap and craptopia listing.
800mln supply, POS with masternodes and fucking 10sat now.
It will be not so hard to go on 150sat level for this

remember to buy small amounts to not affect the price during accumulating
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/XTD/BTC
>>
File: NvodeMx.png (225KB, 680x627px) Image search: [Google]
NvodeMx.png
225KB, 680x627px
>>
mother fucker i posted this thread earlier and specifically told biz that i would only post this once because i dont want to look like a shill. the plan is to accumulate now while its low, let it grow naturally, wait until it pops too 100-200 on cryptopia and then post screenshots of all the naysayers and typing "told you so", "its not to late to get in" etc driving the price even further and then dumping your bags on the new kids so they can go on and post pink wojaks. and what do you do?!?! you take my advice and buy this shit while its low, and you cant even hold it for a day before you start shilling this shit! delete this fucking thread! you make me look like im bagholding this!! smart money is already on the way, let it grow naturally!
>>
>>3169489
I think my little cousin can design a better logo than that. lol.
>>
how to delete it?
>>
>>3169911
post a picture of you with a sharpie up ur ass and type "delete" in the name and options field
>>
>>3169907
THIS. I don't invest in things that look like absolute shit. If these guys don't know about the importance of branding they're not gonna make it anyways. This is fucked.
>>
>Exchnages

Nope
>>
>bought at 10 sats
>its now 11 sats
Nice
>>
Only question that matters, can you mine it right now?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.