[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

crypto news/hype

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1410066570563.jpg (26KB, 472x461px) Image search: [Google]
1410066570563.jpg
26KB, 472x461px
>buy the rumor
>sell the news

this rule has been working for me pretty well and these markets seem to run on the hype big time. I'm still relatively new but I turned $800 into $4500 and I have half of that set aside for long term while I play with some profits. I'm trying to get better at catching the rumors, what are some good sources that drive the hype for coins? I'm also trying to make a calendar with big events/releases, anyone else done this? So far I have done:

>followed some big names on twitter
>got on the slack/telegram of some coins
>got on plebbit and making a multi out of decent subs
>bookmarking and organizing various crypto related sites
>subscribe to some decent youtube channels

what should i add next /biz/?
>>
What are some decent Twitters and yt channels?
>>
>>3168603
When I say big names it's mainly the various big coins twitter accounts and a couple devs like Vitalik. I hate social media so I just got started following people on there. i could use some suggestions here as well.

as for yt channels there are a couple I like. look for node investor and thechartguys, mostly straight forward TA which is helpful for learning and less biased than some facecam youtuber hyping or fuding some coins.
>>
>>3168659
Why the hell would you be a chartist when you could be not retarded
>>
>>3168579
SegWit activation tomorrow is the next news, correct? So sell Bitcoin tomorrow?
>>
>>3168759
it's useful to know, not what anyone should exclusively rely on, and i don't mind doing analysis. i had more success researching and getting into MCO before it's last big run. TA had a few indicators but hype & fomo > TA in these markets.
>>
>>3168579
who do you follow on twatter? what subs are you following? come on anon, throw us a bone here instead of just gloating
>>
>>3168579

OP, could you teach me how to do this, I lost all of my money trading crypto.

Would you mind posting the subreddits/twitter/yt channels you are subscribed to?

Thanks brother.
>>
Peasant OP posts for some crypto advice. Instead gets bombarded by homeless weak handed beggars.
>>
>>3168852
What did you hear about MCO before the run and where did you get it from
>>
Tbh reading the order book is always more telling than analyzing the charts. Specifically the sell orders.
>>
>>3170082
Want to explain a bit deeper? (please)
>>
>>3170102
Look at how much bitcoin it takes to reach a certain price, then compare that to the volume or the change in volume. Is it realistic? If you need 100 btc for a 50% price increase but the volume is only 50 btc, you probably won't get there. If the volume is 500 btc, it might be worth investing into. Also, pay attention to sell walls. If they seem insurmountable I would probably keep an eye on the coin, but not buy until the wall starts coming down. Once a wall comes down you can usually make an easy 10-20% gain
>>
>>3169899
>>3169929
i follow the coins im investing in, exchanges, some of the news websites (coindesk and cointelegraph for example), yt channels i mentioned earlier (>>3168659)

there are guys like cryptoyoda with lots of followers on twitter.

>>3170040
MCO was all fundamentals, it had a low coin supply, a solid team, and news was being released 2 weeks from when i bought in. i just researched them on their website and then looked at the order book on bittrex. not long after it had it's run and i took profits and bought back in several times along the way.
>>
File: IMG_2583.jpg (41KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2583.jpg
41KB, 400x400px
It's time sucka fools
>>
>>3170167
Sell and buy orders are VERY easily added and removed with no cost whatsoever. This is highly exploited by bots. If a coin starts mooning the sell walls are immediately taken down and moved further up. You can more or less have an idea of traders' expectations for the very near future by looking at them but they can also be very treacherous.
>>
bump. this looks like a good alternative to coinmarketcap.

https://bitscreener.com/
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.