[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Starting a company in the UK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: oyvey.jpg (30KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
oyvey.jpg
30KB, 590x350px
Hello, lads.

Argie software developer, contemplating the possibility of starting up an LLC in the UK. The main reason for looking into doing so is that the local economy’s been quite unstable for the last three decades and fire prospect’s not looking good at all.

I do have some job proposals but they require for me to bill them, which I’ve never done (either locally or overseas)
The plan would be to setup the company overseas and hire myself from there (so I can legally pay the company taxes over there and pay my personal taxes as an employee over here), then bill my clients from there.

So, I’ve been browsing over the internet and found some companies that offer company setups for a fee (the less dodgy seems to be: https://www.setupacompany.co.uk/package/international/ )

My questions would be:
* Is it safe to set up a company this way?
* Would I need to travel the UK to open a bank account or get an accountant for further assistance?
* How can I certify all the documentation that I’d receive from such service is legit
>>
>>3167049
Her ugly, sagging, catlady face makes me physically ill. Her, Nicola Sturgeon, and Merkel are like the Unholy Trinity of catladies destroying Europe.

I hope they all die of brain cancer like Ted Kennedy.
>>
>>3167113

Not the type of answer I was looking for.
Perhaps I fucked up by choosing that picture...
>>
File: 1485137125688.jpg (1MB, 1024x1673px) Image search: [Google]
1485137125688.jpg
1MB, 1024x1673px
>>3167049
>Argie
>>3167204
are you from the same country as this?
>>
>>3167049
"Fake companies" are actually a quite good and reliable solution.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.