[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone had any experience running a business in Singapore or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1495075128423.jpg (629KB, 2048x1535px) Image search: [Google]
1495075128423.jpg
629KB, 2048x1535px
Anyone had any experience running a business in Singapore or that dealt with Singapore?

How is the place for business friendliness, or are the regulations a fucking pain?
>>
what business do you intend to run
>>
>>3165909
a chick chuck
>>
>>3165909
a Chink-fil-A
>>
Do you know Chinese and have a lot of money?
>>
First of all, you need to be rich before you even consider starting a business there. They speak English a lot too, so you don't need to know Chinese.
>>
>>3165944
a Chink chuck
>>
singnapore's a fucking expensive place. competitive as hell, full of hardworking chinks. been here for 10 years and let's just say it costs 110k to buy a prius, so there's that. Although, on the bright side, there are good small time business loans that are available.
>>
>>3166218
>speak a lot of english

It's their first language.
>>
>>3166203
Singaporeans operate in English, Mandarin speakers are either mainland chinks or Malaysian imports.
>>
>>3165909

Only an online trading meme business selling sports gear that is currently paying all my bills but is seeing fair profit growth.

I was more looking for anecdotes and experiences out of interest because I like the place, might be able to stay there for quite a while and would not be against settling.
>>
>>3166258

How did you manage to move there?. If I went there on visa-free and job hunted for entry level jobs as a white UK national with a degree is it likely I'd find retail or tourist work for an EP long enough to get PR or is it nigh-impossible? I want to live somewhere sunny and humid doing a 9-5 while I work on masterplans desu.
>>
>>3166317
Good for you anon but the rent sucks, everything is quite expensive so you might not have much left behind after costs
>>
Did business there for two months. Great place, nice people. English works. They work long hours though -.-
>>
>>3166317
I suggest Kuala Lumpur if you are earning enough profit from your business, you might not even need to work because everything is cheap, and can focus fulltime on your masterplanz
>>
>>3166504

How easy is it to get some kind of visa for KL? Do they have provisions for people who can prove they can support themselves or is that barrier too high?
>>
>>3166599
If you are from the UK I think its 90 day visa free entry, should be enough time to figure out whether you want to stay there for a longer time
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.