[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the reason why bcc will crash in less than 15hours

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_20170822-120802.png (196KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170822-120802.png
196KB, 1080x1920px
This is the reason why bcc will crash in less than 15hours
>>
File: c.png (4KB, 268x104px) Image search: [Google]
c.png
4KB, 268x104px
>>3164927
reminder you can trade your Bcash to BTC on shapeshift.io everyone else is
>>
>because the Chinese are really dumb and willing to burn through millions of dollars in ordinance to just fail without accomplishing anything.
>>
bitcoin literally has HIV for life now.

every single day for the rest of forever BCH will be bleeding out the bitcoin hash rate and that's never going away.

since BTC adjusts its difficulty lower than BCH, over the long term BCH will have some hash gains, hash losses, but ultimately take 100% of the hash rate unless miners care more about the brand name of what they mine than the profits that they make.

meanwhile, as BTC holders "HODL" their coins, they crash by hundreds a day.

those who hold ideals above profits are left with those ideals and no profits. and what ideals are those exactly? "core came first, therefore, ???"

meanwhile ETH is light years ahead of the game. It's not even inflationary and gets its first block reward decrease next month.
>>
>>3165051
You dont understand the picture i posted do you?
>>
>>3164927
http://bitcoinandtheblockchain.blogspot.co.nz/?m=1
>>
Bcash is about to enter what we call a death spiral
>>
>>3165071
Yes, BCH will jump in difficulty by 300%. Then it will drop in difficulty until it's more profitable than BTC. This adjustment will happen every few days, forever.

This isn't a one time thing. This BCH vs BTC fight is going to go on for the rest of forever.

So BTC now is HIV+ and just isn't showing symptoms yet.
>>
>>3165087
How does that work when BCH has EDA?
>>
>>3165071
Most Bcashers don't. They're usually just in it for the cult stuff.

They just repeat the same talking points, and suck on rubber jihan balls.

I tried it once, but they were too small.
>>
>>3165051
Or more miners can come online to fill the void.

BCC will always be an altcoin. Even if it works 100% better, with lightning fast txs and parity with BTC, it still isnt BTC.

The farmer and his buddy sitting at the bar I work at arent talking about BCC, one is "schooling" the other about how to buy the dip in BTC on coinbase, and that he bought at 1700 and has now doubled in a month.

Or the cocktail waitress I work with that has been buying 50 dollars a week of btc as her savings for the last 6 months.

The normies are here comrades. They dont know shit about anything else though. I bring up eth and they are completely confused.
>>
>>3165109
>The farmer and his buddy sitting at the bar I work at arent talking about BCC, one is "schooling" the other about how to buy the dip in BTC on coinbase, and that he bought at 1700 and has now doubled in a month.
>Or the cocktail waitress I work with that has been buying 50 dollars a week of btc as her savings for the last 6 months.

Yea and when the price goes down below what they bought at they all sell

And when they hear that BCC is the new bitcoin taking over BTC they will all buy
>>
>>3165128
>And when they hear that BCC is the new bitcoin taking over BTC they will all buy

How would they hear that?
>>
>>3165143
They're gonna hear it on the news soon enough
>>
>>3165143
Internet probably
>>
>>3165109
"more miners" require application specific hardware. if these "more miners" existed they would enter the market and mine a more profitable alt.
>>
Just buy silver and stop being edgy millennial ETrash with your made up currencies.
>>
>>3165096

No, it won't. As if a miner leaves, a new miner arrives.

As this "bleeding" is going to happen over a lot of time, new mining companies will rise and take the place jihan decided to leave during tantrum
>>
>>3165183
Why? My crypto profits going into silver is like 50 times faster than my cucked wage going into silver. Don't you know they accept crypto as well?
>>
>>3164950
They are not burning through anything; chink mining ops are power bill free
>>
>>3165202
Yes I'm saying get out of the crypto game before it completely falls on its face while the getting is good. Move your currency to physical collateral until your ready to jump on the next bubble.
>>
File: shit.png (121KB, 1187x324px) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
121KB, 1187x324px
Bcash doesn't have a logo.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.