[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ChanCoin is back on cryptopia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

File: Roadmap_ChancoinR666.jpg (393KB, 1006x1850px) Image search: [Google]
Roadmap_ChancoinR666.jpg
393KB, 1006x1850px
After a month of weeping and gnashing of teeth, Cryptopia has finally re-opened trade for ChanCoin!

All cryptopia coin holders have been remunerated by the dev team.

discord: https://discord.gg/BAzmSPY
Block explorer: chancoin.info

Thanks to all the holders who were patient throughout the process of the hard fork - we still have a lot of work to do to ensure all those who bought coins honestly are taken care of, but this is a big step towards that goal.
>>
>>3164796
How about Tradesatoshi?
That's where my coins are, and this coin is dead to me until I get my coins back
>>
File: wonderful.gif (113KB, 310x233px) Image search: [Google]
wonderful.gif
113KB, 310x233px
>>
Also rolling is and will forever be a thing, so if you like free money, roll away!

>>3164810
Tradesatoshi has quite minimal volume, we won't have much trouble getting them back up. The problem is their shitty pajeet support not replying. Cryptopia was our top priority though, so now that it's open, we can begin work on other exchanges.
>>
DO THE BURN DEVS, YOU SAID YOU WOULD BURN, FOLLOW THROUGH
>>
>>3164837
But they did, they burned a lot of coins. It just wasn't their coins to burn, so they really fucked up the exchanges.
Fucking retard devs if you ask me
>>
File: (you).jpg (30KB, 470x698px) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
30KB, 470x698px
>>3164837
(you)
http://chancoin.info/address/CcALLChanCoinsGoToHeavenXxXy3YnA3u
>>
>>3164849

No thats the point, they burnt users coins, so that the dev coins would be worth more and they can sell them to users again.

Do you really think nova and trade satoshi chans will be reimbursed? No, they will be directed to buy more from cryptopia
>>
>>3164861
KEK, that is andys burn. I want to see gossamersocks burn
>>
>>3164872
They need to reimburse the exchanges first before burning the coins.

Sincerely, we were better with Andy
Still shit, but better.
At least I had some coins worth something and they could be traded
>>
>>3164886
I agree, the current devs remind me of left wing cucks.

Dont have the balls to make business decisions and can only pander to the neets in the discord.

Havent seen them do a single decent thing for the coin. Andy would have it on bittrex by now.
>>
ROLL OR DIE
>>
>>3164935
lemme try
>>
>>3164985
Dubs are 1 in 10 chance
>>
why are you guys still following this pedophile scam coin?
>>
File: 1438007454282.png (20KB, 400x450px) Image search: [Google]
1438007454282.png
20KB, 400x450px
>>3165022
Wasted dubs
>>
>>3165022
pedo rumour was FUD by a person called nano who wanted to kill coin.

Retard to believe that
>>
>>3165022
But it is a scam coin.

Until I see Goss burn some of his personal coins I am convinced he is waiting to dump. But is waiting until there is hundreds of thousands
>>
File: chaoschan.png (165KB, 600x367px) Image search: [Google]
chaoschan.png
165KB, 600x367px
>>
fuck this coin is worthless go up in value already
>>
Great to have you back!!!
>>
Can someone point me to the Chancoin blackjack?
>>
>>3165611
in discord
>>
>>3164796
Can someone please ask devs why they banned me from the discord.

My username is Charles Straney.

I just asked the devs about when they are doing a further burn and they banned me
>>
>>3165057
He spent like 900k on cryptopia.
I'm not even sure what he has left.
>>
let's try.
>>
>>3165920
Ask?
>>
>>3165912
LOL.

No one is believing your FUD.
Charles Straney is a known scammer, thats why you got banned.
>>
Chancoin to da moon
>>
>>3166381
he has practically nothing and still needs to spend money on nova and ts. premine will be practically eliminated
>>
>>3166582
yeah
>>
Damn, coin confirmed dead by some devs already...
>>
File: drunk chancoin.webm (2MB, 644x480px) Image search: [Google]
drunk chancoin.webm
2MB, 644x480px
>>
>>3164796
pnd. Go look in the source code how much it's premined (Hint: a shitload)
>>
File: IMG_6281.jpg (60KB, 677x448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6281.jpg
60KB, 677x448px
>>
File: IMG_6284.jpg (49KB, 720x695px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6284.jpg
49KB, 720x695px
>>
Low supply, active devs, chan coin 'll moon, buy dip!!!
>>
Link to new wallet?
>>
>>3167950
https://github.com/Chancoin-core/CHANCOIN/releases/tag/v1.2
>>
>>3167885
>Low supply, active devs,
you mean incredibly high premine that hasn't been burned
retarded devs who deleted coins from the exchanges and exchanges haven't been working for 20 days, finally returned the coins to one of the exchanges though
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.