[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is ETH a better long-term hold than BTC at this point?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: eth.jpg (110KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
eth.jpg
110KB, 640x360px
Is ETH a better long-term hold than BTC at this point? With all the flaws revealed in the BTC structure recently compared to BCH and it perhaps having been pumped with unbacked tethers, BTC seems like a risky investment. Meanwhile, ETH has a lot of news in the pipe, such as partnerships with IBM and MSFT, Plasma, Metropolis, etc. What are ETH's prospects?
>>
>>3160379
eth is going to tank tomorrow please guys just dont buy it until after my next paycheck
>>
You can't dethrone the king...even Ver couldn't do it with his bitcoin imitation
>>
>>3160396
>bitcoin imitation
either you need to stop investing before you lose all your money, or you're living proof that any absolute retard can get rich off of crypto

take your pick my friend
>>
Yeah I think so. Any top market cap coins besides LTC and BCH are probably better holds at the moment.
>>
>>3160379
I am waiting for Casper to see the new inflation rate. The current one sucks for long term hold...
>>
>>3160442
I'm wondering about that too. Can anyone hook me up with some knowledge as to how the inflation rate on ETH works, and how it may effect value long term?
>>
>>3160379

long-term? noone can tell you. depends on how segwit plays out, how metropolis plays out, etc..

BTC/BCC are a mess ATM and lord knows
what's gonna happen to them

ETH has slowed down recently, but its development team has proven itself already, so metropolis (then PoS) will surely come sooner or later

also the decentralized exchanges under beta tests (prism, ethfinex) can come to life any time. if they weren't feasible people like Erik Voorhees wouldn't bet on them
(there are etherdelta and decenrtrex, but come on, they're a pain in the ass to use atm, but voorhees and the bitfinex guys know how to make something that's actually usable)

so yeah, i think ETH is the best hold for the moment. unless you can buy in right before exchanges go live, or metropolis release date gets announced
if you're not an insider, ETH is best hold. it may rocket next week, or next month, but it has a literal time bomb below it that will make it moon in the near future
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.