[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cryptocoin Discussion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: cryptocoin.png (447KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
cryptocoin.png
447KB, 1024x1024px
I'm thinking about starting investing and possibly mining cryptocoin. Where do i start? Also general cryptocoin discussion.
>>
Buy Sojourn. Very promising.
>>
>>3160063
Can you elaborate?
>>
>>3160052
First tip is when someone like >>3160063
tells you to buy a coin 9/10 times you really shouldnt.
Second tip is it is human psychology to want to buy when a coin is in the green and rising and to want to sell when a coin is in the red and dropping. You must fight this urge and do the opposite.
>>
>>3160095
Good tip! Thank you.
So you'd say its smarter to buy when the coin is on a downfall? Do you have any refrence guides, books, etc where i can educate myself? feeling kind of lost inn all the information out there.
>>
>>3160137
Its not as simple as that but basically if a coin has been rising rapidly and you buy it chances are it will drop soon after. This happens a lot on biz when a thread is made saying "why arent you in coin X its just made 10x gains". This is when you definately dont buy. Of course not always the case but more than likely. Same for the other way round. Say your holding a coin and its dropping your brain will tell you to sell. You will then find its going back up and you end up buying back in higher at a loss. But all this advice is irrelevant as a whale can manipulate the price however they like at random. Good luck out there.
>>
>>3160052
Learn about investing basics/101. this will help you read the market.

2nd, read Satoshi's Bitcoin White Paper - Not to make him into a God or anything, but to understand how Blockchain technology works, this will allow you to sniff out coin's that are potentially valuable (due to understanding their applied application and use) and which coins are "shitcoins".

3rd, I'd sit down and analyze my finances. because it's easy to put money into something you assume will pay off and willing to risk failure for success. but you if there is one true, universal rule or golden commandment, you let it be this one...
NEVER INVEST MORE THAN YOU CAN STAND TO LOSE. this market is very volatile you could be up 10 bucks and down 200 in the blink of an eye.

Research always!
>>
Actual advice in /biz/ ??
You are lucky op
>>
>>3160052
you really shouldnt be here
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.