[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OMG coin?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: the formula.png (22KB, 1242x172px)
the formula.png
22KB, 1242x172px
what do you guys think of this?
>>
OMG is a safe bet. Extremely likely to increase over the net two months. But I wouldn't expect more than a 2x increase.
>>
So I have never bought bit coin in my life How I plan to go about this is I would Do just as he says? Like buy a hundred dollars worth of OmiseGO (OMG) then sit on the egg?
>>
>>3159850
omg is the future, seriously
>>
>>3159967
You make a coinbase account, buy bitcoin or ethereum there. Then you make a bittrex account and send your coin to bittrex. From there, you use that to buy OMG. Then sell it when you are happy with your gains.

If you're gonna do it, better start now. Getting coinbase set up with your bank takes almost a week, and getting your coin on coinbase takes another week. Unless you do instant buy with a card.
>>
>>3160300
Yeah I was going to buy with my card Im going to do it tomorrow, im pretty nervous iv never done anything with bit coin and im pretty unfamiliar with how all of it works
>>
>>3160390
no one can tell you for sure what's going to happen, OMG is a solid idea from an already well established company, but it is still the very early days of their project. It's a good buy, but there's always potential for competition later down the line.
>>
>>3160499

There could well be a chinese knockoff called Morpheus (MORPH) that this board will shill into oblivion.
>>
>>3160390

For the love of god, make sure you send a small test amount before depositing the entire thing in one go.
>>
>>3160513
lol did you fuck up?
>>
>people are falling for this obvious pump
>>
>>3160390
Just don't spend more than you can afford to lose, and you should be fine. Come back here if you run into problems. And don't sell at a loss. If it's going below what you paid, it will likely come back up within the week. Be patient.

Think of it more as gambling instead of investing. Though OMG is one of the best right now. Most of my crypto money is in OMG right now waiting until the September news.
>>
No, but I've heard horror stories.
>>
Its falling, possibly breaching below 7 tonight.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.