[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last chance saloon for deluded Arkies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1498251176917.jpg (120KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
1498251176917.jpg
120KB, 940x545px
Now is your last chance to get out of this scam coin

All the developers are ALREADY millionaires from this scam and have timed their exit perfectly. They already made 170x the initial investment and are now going to fuck the deluded Arkies over

The whales will be in on it too

Just a few deluded hodlers will remain as this thing tanks to $0.10 FOREVER after this conference which is the distraction for their exit scam

I warned you Arkies, get out now
>>
Thanks for making Ark cheaper for me OP
>>
Nigger you've been "warning" us since 20k.
>>
File: 1501094740770.jpg (29KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
1501094740770.jpg
29KB, 399x385px
>>3159547
You said $0.50 in the last shit post you made. Now it's going to $0.10!?!? OMG, THANKS MALARKIE.

I'M GOING TO SELL RIGHT NOW, YOUR ARGUEMENT SURE HAS ME CONVINCED!
>>
>>3159547
WE
>>
>>3159547
where can i get these 0.1$ arks?

LTB truckload
>>
>>3159622
Once it drops below $0.50 the greatest panic among all NEET bag holders EVER, will commence.

By that time all the developers will have cashed, along with the whales. One or two trader bots will be left to scalp more deluded Arkies panicking over every buy order, but that will be it.

These developers have already started 3 coins before, and cashed out. This is finally their plan complete. They are now millionaires and have syphoned the money from NEETs worse than a Jew central banker ever could.

There will be no-one left to help the last deluded Arkies, and they will bag hold FOREVER
>>
>>3159703
>>These developers have already started 3 coins before, and cashed out. This is finally their plan complete.
what coins?
>>
Strong contender for best /biz/ meme
>>
>>3159649
ARE
>>
>>3159827
LITERALLY
>>
>>3159547
Anyone who says they know what will happen (especially FOREVER) has ulterior motives. Don't listen to shills, /biz/. Ark could very well crash, or it could keep going up. We can't see the future in the long term
>>
>>3159856
UN
>>
>>3159816
Deluded Arkie doesn't even know the history of ARK

GET OUT NOW ARKIE
>>
>>3159816
One of the developers worked on crypti. That's it.
>>
File: rarepepe.gif (3MB, 509x710px) Image search: [Google]
rarepepe.gif
3MB, 509x710px
>>3159547
When a coin has fudders that are this dedicated and this pissed off you know you're onto a winner lmao

Most of the people who fud are simply trying to gain back their position in a coin after they sold too early. Why else would anyone else give enough of a fuck to shit post a coin over and over again. I did the same myself with NEO ages ago because I missed the boat on that one.

Stay mad no arker
>>
this guy is worse than Moarpheus or Anon5 on /pol/ just a completely unhinged maniac
>>
>>3159906
STOPABLE
>>
lol this all sounds exactly like the ANS / NEO FUD. I may just have to buy some ARK.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.