[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do the btc supporters call everyone names, never present

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1503244015167.png (118KB, 404x404px) Image search: [Google]
1503244015167.png
118KB, 404x404px
why do the btc supporters call everyone names, never present actual arguments, and never appear late at night? seeing this pattern for days. also what's with all this lying about hash rate not mattering and new miners appearing out of thin air? and calling everyone, literally everyone even the dbg bagholders, paid shills?
>>
i mean there are legitimate defenses for btc. the btc supporters dont use any of them though. do they just not understand the product? or is every fair conversation about the product censored in their echo chamber safe spaces so they just use the same lines over and over?
>>
BTC diehards are basically digital boomers due to how fast crypto moves, they think things can never change because they haven't so far. Don't get me wrong, I have BTC as a full 35% of my portfolio but I don't go around pretending that it's impossible for it to ever fall below something else. Crypto's crazy and anyone pretending to know anything as a certainty like that are kidding themselves.
>>
>>3159180
>>3159212
>>3159237

Here is your data
>>
>>3159180
>>3159212
>>3159237

And another fact down your throat
>>
personally, i think btc is going to lose a fuckton of its market price soon after segwit fails to fix the current network failure. bcc is going to continue to parasite off the legacy chain and its never going away. for the rest of the life of the btc chain that tick will be sucking out hash rate and readjusting to always be a pain im the ass. forever. and ever. never going away. your chain literally is diseased now.
>>
File: bch.png (64KB, 1626x456px) Image search: [Google]
bch.png
64KB, 1626x456px
it's because they are blockstream shills.

it's very easy to spot them on /r/bitcoin because of comment history. they have 5 year old accounts but only 5 months worth of posting history, yet have 20k karma. all their posts are like you described and they only post in /r/bitcoin.

kek is a big blocker and anti blockstream. don't defy him.
>>
>>3159276
difficulty readjustment might buy btc some more time... curious how the dates play with segwit2x and how future adjustments will bleed it out
>>
2 outcomes

A) BTC loses hashpower, bcc gains it, diff x4 and now is more profitable mining btc. BTC gets segwit and the end of the chinks tantrum

B)BTC gains hashpower, avoid black swan event, get segwit, be more profitable and the end of chinks tantrum

In both cases bch is doomed, because bch success is based on BTC end, and that's impossible to happen
>>
because the chink cash shills won't stop spamming the board with the exact same copy pasted threads and buzzwords
>>
>>3159319
no thats short sighted. btc will continue to bleed hash for the rest of its existence. it literally has aids now. bcc is aids.

difficulty will keep readjusting every time btc gets back on its feet and knock it back into being unusable
>>
>>3159276
Not sure why you think this is a "fact down my throat" when I said nothing about bitcoin cash.
>>
>>3159293
Kek laughs at you
>>
>>3159356

Nope, yours is shortsighted

If hash power leaves to bch, new companies will born to provide hashpower the the chain, and they will be 2 separate coins.

BTC will still be king and bch a rotten peasant
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.