[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*Landing on Jupiter not necessary, nor wise.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IXT.png (26KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IXT.png
26KB, 300x300px
Semi-whale here who made enough to retire early (and then some) off of OMG. Feeling a little drunk on life and would like to give something back to /biz/. Almost did a handout, but this is decidedly better. I've been watching this beautiful bastard since it hit exchanges and I'm almost certain it's about to blast off on a Jupiter* Mission Extraordinaire.

-Low market cap (17m).
-Stable, natural growth through it's first weeks.
-Gorgeously increasing volume each day.
-Solid team & interesting advisory board.

And of course, a product that seemingly checks all the boxes for industry disruption & growth.

The only 'problem' was that the ICO website was hacked with the classic change of address song-and-dance. Even with the hack, the team have since stated they've received enough funds for development. This early hack may well have suppressed the hype for the coin early in it's cycle, keeping prices low for this long.

But likely not for much longer.
>>
File: 100k.png (281KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
100k.png
281KB, 500x500px
>>3158594
>>
File: IXT-Volume.png (92KB, 1078x932px) Image search: [Google]
IXT-Volume.png
92KB, 1078x932px
Coin: IXT
Exchanges: EtherDelta, HitBTC

I'll be adding 10 BTC to that volume spread over the next couple of weeks.
>>
>>3158594
Do I have it right that the dev team have 10m of the 35m coins circulating? And of the remaining 30m that will be release they control 21m of those? So when all 65m are release the dev team will have 41m? lol get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>3158643

"IXT will be issued during our crowdsale. Once completed, no further tokens will be generated. The sale will
last three weeks from the 11th of July to the 31th of July.
A maximum of 130,000,000 IXT tokens will be generated, of those 30,000,000 tokens will be kept as reserve.
A maximum of 100,000,000 IXT will be sold during the crowdsale, any remaining tokens will be burned.
Example: If 40,000,000 IXT are sold during the crowdsale then the remaining 60,000,000 will be burned.
This would result in a total pool of 70,000,000 which equals to the number of sold tokens plus the InsureX
reserve of 30,000,000."

It seems there will be no additional release, all excess tokens have been burnt.

The Reserve is stated to fulfil market liquidity, so hopefully won't be used as a dumping pool. Either way, it's more like 20-30% than the 60% you stated.

I'm not saying it's perfect, or worth Billions. I'm saying it's vastly undervalued for it's unique proposition.
>>
>>3158594
I forgot about this. Invested their ICO before hack. How do I claim the tokens?
>>
Now that's how you write a shill. Good job OP, I hope your PnD goes well.
>>
>>3158594
Looks like a PND to me. But fuckit I do like being on the front end of a good pumperoo
>>
>>3158594
Nice, but I'm way ahead of you: just bought 100k.
>>
>>3158840
Slowly slide your big toe into your anus. The tokens should drop straight out of your left nostril.
>>
>>3158932
This doesn't work. Tried with a sharpie for DGB.
>>
>>3158840
Honestly though I'm not sure.

Just to add to the fuel, there's a lot of talk in the Slack recently around an addition to Bittrex. That should definitely give some tasty gains and hopefully the exposure needed to launch this baby.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.