[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BCC - Strap on in, its MOON TIME

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: you_call_that_a_cup_meme.png (102KB, 1387x686px) Image search: [Google]
you_call_that_a_cup_meme.png
102KB, 1387x686px
:^ )
>>
>it's crashing just as you posted this
Thanks fag.
>>
>>3158501
nice dead cat bounce, and your included the last one too!
congratz anon
>>
File: emptyblocks.jpg (79KB, 1252x352px) Image search: [Google]
emptyblocks.jpg
79KB, 1252x352px
Have you seen all those completely empty blocks? And what's 480929 signalling?????
>>
Bcash is a dog shit coin that’s literally going to crash entire crypto market and ruin the lambo dream for everyone why would you ever support this shit
>>
File: pozbit.png (22KB, 1123x508px) Image search: [Google]
pozbit.png
22KB, 1123x508px
>>3159333
Your question made me google, and I learned something new. Thanks for being ignorant and asking questions

http://learnmeabitcoin.com/browser/block/version/20000002
>>
>>3159375
Won't ruin it if you're holding BCC. Not my fault you chose the wrong chain. ;)
>>
>>3159377
Exactly... So a bcash miner is signalling segwit? lol
>>
>>3159401
Are you retarded ? No one wins in the end if your shit coin is measured against btc and the only way it can gain value is by killing btc and btc is the only gateway to trading these meme dollars to real money that you can use to buy food, pay rent ect

You’re a bunch of greedy retards supprorting this hostile takeover attempt
>>
>>3158501
Bitmain's cheerleaders really like riding Jihan's dick. Damn!
>>
>>3159433

The only ones being greedy are Core who won't compromise on anything.
>>
>>3159448

and when you realize they have a product called Blockstream Liquid that charges transaction fees on the lightning network, it makes perfect sense why they want to force everyone off the Bitcoin blockchain by keeping it 1mb which will raise tx prices to the triple digits by the end of 2018.

the lightning network itself needs bigger blocks to reach it's full potential. it needs atleast 100mb blocks to service 7bn transactions a day.
>>
>>3159448
Gaurentee a week ago you had no idea of this whole bitcoin civil war drama and you literally just jumped on the bcc chain because you’re a poor fav that can’t afford real bitcoin and thought you’d be able to buy them at 1/10 the price

The smartest money right now is withdrawing into usd and I don’t mean tether (tether Is on the btc chain the same chain that will die if Jihan’s attack succeeds)

We can only hope he doesn’t gain enough steam before the money for this pump runs dry and the market is safe to safe to invest in

Just remember wether your bcc is worth 0.1 btc or 0.8 btc it’s worth nothing if btc dies

No ones going to invest in crypto again and we will made a laughing stock if some chink throwing a tantrum because he didn’t get his own way is able to bring peoples investments to 0
>>
File: bch.png (64KB, 1626x456px) Image search: [Google]
bch.png
64KB, 1626x456px
>>3159494
>The smartest money right now

you mean scared money. this is the best time to be acquiring.

and I wouldn't defy kek. you saw what happened to bernie and hillary.
>>
>>3159494
>pay 10 dollar LN fees please
>>
>>3159333
>>3159377
>>3159433
>>3159511
Kek wills it. Time to buy BCC
>>
>>3159494
bitch please if bitcoin dies everyone jumps on eth. id take a 95% portfolio loss any day if it means core is gone. will gain it all back in a year anywaytheyve set back crypto 10 years just because they want to push their shit second layer
>>
>>3159494

All you delusional nerds hink a bunch of camo hats and twitter "rah rah rah" cheering made the mining community signal for Segwit, it is absurd. They signaled it because they thought they'd get 2x blocks out of it, now they won't get anything but insults and attacks from Core.

Do you not understand what happens when you deceive and lie to the people who keep the network going? If BTC fails it's because Core brought it on themselves.
>>
>>3159551
No this is a war between /r/btc, biz and /r/bitcoin. There are no other players and we hold all the power. Just watch after I type this comment price will shootup to ath after confidence is restored.
>>
You BCC cucks are pathetic.
>>
>>3159631
Tipped bitcoin will always remain king because it has brand recognition
>>
>>3159640
It's not scalable, why should it remain on top? Ethereum is going to take it's place.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.