[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lightning Network Will Come to Bitcoin ‘From Tomorrow’

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

What does it mean for you? TL;DR:
1) Trustless instant nearly zero-fee transactions
2) Scales to billions of users
3) Thousands of new apps

https://cointelegraph.com/news/lightning-network-will-come-to-bitcoin-from-tomorrow-reports
>>
>>3156433
>Massive news and development for BTC after years of stagnation
>/biz/ predicts BTC to die

The price will be 100k by the end of the week won't it?
>>
>2) Scales to billions of users

you realize this is only true with a blocksize increase right?

in order to get to the point where you have 7 billion users making 2 transactions a day you need 113mb blocks. bitcoin has 1mb blocks right now..

when bitcoin cash gets the LN it will be game over for bitcoin core.
>>
>he accompanying ecosystem would be “highly centralized” once operational, but that this was “OK.”

lol.. sounds like a great way for the government to regulate bitcoin.

you guys are fucking idiots.
>>
>>3156530
How will they do that without segwit R-tard?

Note: litecoin is exactly that what you hope bcc will be.
>>
On the other hand Mooncoin has lightning fast transactions and fee's are so low they can be said they are free.
>>
Is it better to have your money in BTC when this happens? or will alts rise proportionally to the price of BTC?
>>
>>3156733
When bitcoin moons
every shitcoins crash
>>
>>3156433
Or you can go with completely free transactions with IOTA
>>
>>3156564
To be fair, it would probably increase normie confidence in BTC and crypto as a whole if the government had some regulatory power.

I don't give a fuck about libertarian ideals, I just want to go to lamboland, desu.
>>
>>3156623
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hds9tFMuU8o
>>
>>3156799
>namefag calling others retard
Fuck off with your namefagging and tip begging, scum.
>>
Its over
>>
>>3156433
It'll make BTC Core centralized since the miners could steal coins if they work together - essentially it'll make BTC a sort of an offshore swiss bank.
>>
>>3156530

>lighting network
>without segwit

Why are retards allowed to post here?
>>
>>3156873
BCH will get a LN, but without SW, as an option.
>>
>>3156759
and vice versa
>>
>>3156940

Ok then
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.