[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My stop loss on BTC is $3950 will it hit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1502994043073.jpg (84KB, 1027x324px) Image search: [Google]
1502994043073.jpg
84KB, 1027x324px
My stop loss on BTC is $3950 will it hit
>>
>>3155384
Yep
>>
File: 1502997875898.gif (236KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1502997875898.gif
236KB, 500x500px
>>3155384
>>
>I sold at the absolute bottom
>>
>>3155384
>having a stop loss on BTC
>>
File: d0a.jpg (189KB, 1400x569px) Image search: [Google]
d0a.jpg
189KB, 1400x569px
>year 2020
>go for a coffee at starbucks
>Chad and Stacy are behind me in the line.
>I start to feel nervous and uncomfortable since the nice smell of Stacy shampoo triggers me.
>My turn to order
>"I-ii--w-want to order a latte, medium size ....and I want to pay with bitcoins, please."
>Sorry???
>ehhhh....B-bb-bitcoins
>The cashier gives me a disapprove look
>"Ohh yeah...right...that weird money"
>My hands start to sweat
>She pulls out an Ipad and start to convert USD to BTC
>*Sights*...Ok sir that will be 0.00000015 btc.
>scan the qr code
>electrum wallet informs me that I have to pay 0.01 BTC as transaction fee
>proceed to pay
>"Thanks you sir...now I have to remind you that we have to wait for at least 3 confirmations on the payment....it will take about 5 hours"
>"You can wait on the couch over there..."
>Chad proceeds to pay for his order
>"I will pay with my golden premium ultra deluxe platinum VISA"
>LOL....no-coiners....when they will learn?
>The cashier informs Chad that he has a 15% of discount for paying with his card and he also accumulates point for airplanes tickets.
>Transaction takes 2 seconds to confirm.
>Chad leaves with Stacy holding hands
>After 3 hours of waiting for confirmations, I get hungry
>I want to buy something to eat, but I realize that I dont have fiat or bank cards and I cannot spend more bitcoin since I have a cat to feed at home
>after 50 more minutes I am able to go home.
>Still cannot understand why crypto isn't mainstream
>I laugh at no-coiners
>feels fucking good to be an early adopter using the money of the future
>>
>>3156768
>this is what happens when bored neets get tired of watching charts all day
>>
>>3155384
yes, i suggest lowering it to $3900 because at $3930 is big support.

don't get fucked by stop losses
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.