[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys Will 1000 BNB be enough? For me? The 24th is supposed to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1502371757161.png (302KB, 828x1403px) Image search: [Google]
1502371757161.png
302KB, 828x1403px
Guys

Will 1000 BNB be enough? For me? The 24th is supposed to be the big day right? That's practically on my birthday. It is meant to be anon
>>
>>3155220
I hope so, I'm holding 1500.

Wishing you birthday gains. God bless.
>>
>>3155283
Should I buy now or wait for the dip?
>>
>>3155220
what is on 24th
>>
>>3155295
isn't now the dip?
i bought @ 52 and now, 8 hours ago it was 72, now it's 63......the downtrend has been broken 2 hours ago imho.....maybe you should hop in.
>>
>>3155220
can we have a rational analysis what wil happen the 24th (the day the fees wont be 0% any more but you will be able to pay your fees with bnb and get a 50% discount).

i think too many people are hoping too much on that day......everyone knows that the 24th you will get 50% discount for using bnb, so everyone that actually wants to use the token has stacked up a few days ago.
i think the whales are going to start dumping, let the twhole thing crash and then restart the pump....
what to you think?
>>
>>3155315
I haven't bought anything since 2014...kinda worried I might lose everything again.
>>
>>3155365
Yeah but you have time until the 24th to get in on the pump. Remember anon, buy the rumors, sell the news
>>
>>3155367
first started buying and selling alts in 2014 - needless to say i lost 90% of the time so just decided to make a long term investment and dont look at crypto for a few years so i bough eth at ico in 2014, waited 2 years then sold @ 14$ hahah what a retard. then sold the last 500$ in various alts i had in november thinking oh well nothing is happening so ill just sell and buy back in later.....never bought back in later and that 500 would now be around 10000, luckily i invested around 700 from jan to april and now have 7500.....
the lesson is - patience my friend, patience
>>
>>3155365
Why would they dump it? The demand is just going to go up over time because the exchange itself is valuable.
>>
>>3155374
when do you think they will start dumping?
i would say around 23th the big dump, going until the end of 24th, than pump again......dont know why though.....
>>
>>3155396
for that exact same reason! because think they will not dump, and when they will start doing it, people will panick and sell because they are going to be confused, which will create a huge price drop so they will buy back in....
>>
>>3155393
Which exchanges? are currently the safest?
>>
>>3155463
dont know actully......it seems that lately people agree bittrex is the best......binance is getting pretty huge, for some reason they seem legit.
people have starting abandoning poloniex because of rummors of them starting to be insolvent....
bitfinex had some fud going on but now everything looks prety calm
>>
>>3155365
I think it will just mean more publicity and people FOMOing to get bnb before price goes up too much

hopefully

thank yous for bday wishes anon
>>3155283
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.