[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you investing in the future IOC?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

Your daily IOC update:

What does quantum resistance mean? I was very impressed when I first read about it in IOC's promotional literature, but only recently have I began to understand its full implications.
With the release of the DIONS upgrade to the IOC chain owners of IOC will be able to send messages and store documents IN THE BLOCKCHAIN ITSELF. This is revolutionary technology in itself, but the team didn't stop there. In the base code of IOC/DIONS they have included AES256 block cipher encryption technology that will protect your communications to the highest levels and is the only publicly available cipher approved by the NSA for Top Secret level communication.
What this means is that even if you took the most powerful super computers in use today, daisy chained them all together, and tried to crack the encryption on DIONS, you would be able to do it, in theory, the only problem being that it would take so long that the sun would turn into a red dwarf before you were finished.
With the advent of quantum computers the power they can bring to an attack is multiplied exponentially, but even under attack by quantum computer technology, which is still in its evolutionary stage, IOC and DIONS will be heavily resistant to attack to a minimum equivalent of AES128, still very highly attack resistant, and that is why we describe DIONS as quantum resistant.
The next stage of encryption after quantum resistance is quantum entanglement, something that IOC is planning to use and implement in the future, at which time I will have to have the encryption standards explained to me by the devs again!
IOC is on the verge of releasing game changing communication and storage solutions through its block chain technology with the release of the DIONS upgrade.
Please see this article for an thorough explanation of the Advanced Encryption Standard 256 cipher used by IOC.
Check out DIONS here: https://iodigital.io/dions/
>>
>quantum entanglement
What the fuck
>>
File: 1500069376029.png (128KB, 512x512px)
1500069376029.png
128KB, 512x512px
>>3155635
It's no joke. Serious problem.
But IOC has got it covered.
>>
>>3155188
sent ;)
>>
just bought 100k thx
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.