[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

plz satan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

my dear overlord Satan, I am your humble servant

project all my crypto investments to the moon and make me rich as fuck and as quick as fuck
you can then have my soul and fuck me up in some weird karmic way
you can have my gf and fuck up all my friends too

please Satan, make mad gainz to OMG, MCO and SNT in superfast time. Also BTC and a little bit BCC, but only a little bit

thanks mate
>>
File: Hellroom32082.png (132KB, 3200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Hellroom32082.png
132KB, 3200x1600px
>>3153771
>buy high , sell low : the post
>>
>>3153771
thanks. but I’d rather take your parents. they will be dead before this year comes to end. thanks for calling. enjoy your riches and the pain.
>>
>>3153771
>Satan

Jewish trick to control the masses

>>3153824
Cool. My parents are garbage anyway
>>
>>3153771
> Selling your soul for something as inane as money.

Money is inherently always a means to an end. The fact that you can't even visualize what you want to spend your money on and wish for that makes you a retard. Good luck with your retarded ritual.
>>
>>3153848
oh no I do have solid plans for spending the money, uncle Satan knows them already

One of them is to smear my wealth against the faces of people I hate and amp up my emotional abuse. i'm good at it already but it needs amplification and optimization

only thing I haven't figured out is if Aventado is better in banana yellow or matte black

dear Satan you can fuck up this dude too for judging me. thanks Satan
>>
holy shit it works wtff
>>
>>3153893
>wait until your parents die
>then watch what happens
>you shall be rich
>but you shall suffer more in pain than you already are

turn to Jesus and all will be fine
>parents will stay alive and die of natural cause far later
>you will have to work harder
>>
>>3153844
are you too willing to sacrifice your parents before the year ends?
>riches will be granted
>pain and suffering of the soul too

do you want this to be flappening?
>>
>>3153771
lol

I'm actually triggered by this post.
>>
what is this shit?!
>first you call me
>then you vanish

have you been scared?
>I WANT YOUR PARENTS AS SACRIFICE

step forward
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.