[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is BAT going to moon anytime soon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: download.png (3KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
3KB, 228x221px
Most altcoins have at least one pump (and dump). If and when do you think its going to happen? Do you you think it has long term potential?
>>
>>3152456

Its from the very creator of javascript and firefox. They are basically building an entirely new advertising system on the blockchain. For only 0.26 cents, its a very nice opportunity for making some big bucks for sure.
>>
>>3152456
Yup. Buying below it's ATH is very good right now. It's only been a fucking month and the hype has died. Start accumulating lad. I myself have 25k. I expect Brendan Eich to take me to the fucking moon.

>Eich is the CEO of Brave Software, an Internet security company which has raised $2.5 million in early funding from angel investors. The company's co-founder is Brian Bondy, who worked on Firefox and Khan Academy. The company's employees include Marshall Rose, a network protocol engineer, and Yan Zhu, who worked on SecureDrop and Tor. On January 20, 2016, the company released developer versions of its open-source Brave web browser, which blocked ads and trackers and included a micropayments system to offer users a choice between viewing selected ads or paying websites not to display them. A recent update added inbuilt integration of 1Password and LastPass password managers

This dude is fucking fire. He developed JavaScript in 10 days. I am actually thinking of dropping another BTC into BAT because it's so cheap.
>>
What's interesting to note is that Brave browser is being pushed by many alt-communities and anti-Youtube/Google communities who are currently experiencing widespread censoring and demonetizing on all traditionally popular platforms.

Youtube in particular is heavily hit by politically correct content filtering, pushing away tons of users and content creators.
>>
>>3152456
Hell yes. Pajeets will download this by the millions so they can get paid to watch ads.
>>
File: 1501074404771.jpg (111KB, 851x748px) Image search: [Google]
1501074404771.jpg
111KB, 851x748px
>moon anytime soon
No.
>long-term potential
Yes, so much long-term potential that it is legitimately insane how cheap this coin is right now. With the invention of adblocking software, advertising on the internet has gone from mildly annoying to obtrusive. If you get caught in an ad, chances are that you will have to watch a literal 30 second TV commercial. BAT plans to change that completely by blocking these shitty ads and rewarding advertisers for good ads by monitoring the attention it receives from users without giving away personal information.

Basically, BAT has the potential to permanently change how advertising is done across the internet. Being paired with Brave and having an all-star team behind it gives it a ton of credibility on top of its potential. There is already a ripoff coin called ADX being pumped right now to divert money from this; that is your "moon soon" coin.

There's absolutely no reason to not at least buy and hold a thousand for a year.
>>
>>3152738
>Youtube in particular is heavily hit by politically correct content filtering, pushing away tons of users and content creators.
Correct, but the more important issues happened before this shit started. Advertisers abandoned Youtube almost completely mostly due to their ambitions to replace cable television completely with their own service.
>>
Brave was released less than a month ago and it already has 500K downloads on the Google Play Store.
That's crazy for a browser with mostly word-of-mouth spreading it.
>>
>>3152924
I haven't used it myself yet, but word on the street from reviewers is it's actually good. Barring some UI and optimization and bugs that a very new browser has to iron out, it is supposedly quite decent of an alternative.
>>
>>3152456
I don't know, i sold yesterday, just sitting there doing nothing
>>
File: 1500019591447.jpg (37KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1500019591447.jpg
37KB, 480x480px
>>3153202
The coin hasn't been implemented yet, of course it isn't moving. Don't know what you expected.
>>
>>3153202

My god. You people have no business in crypto. Are you 15?
>>
september apparently. based on the roadmap.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.