[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am looking for a mentor to lead me in the right direction

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 10

File: PIXECT-20170625233322.jpg (38KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
PIXECT-20170625233322.jpg
38KB, 800x600px
I have worked the same underpaying job for 7 years that only pays enough to rent a bedroom in my moms apartment with very little money to my name ,and I want to find a mentor that will give me the tools and knowledge to make choices that will bring me success to I can finally repay my mom for providing for me and start a life of my own with the love of my life. If its anything working the same job for 7 years tells you its that I am a hard worker. I am a loyal person and would use my success to give back to my mentor and who ever that might be would have my loyalty behind them for life. I have contacts with manufacturer's and im thinking of buying and selling on amazon
>>
>>3152101
hello sir. drop email and i be ur mentor sir. plz and thank you. have a nice nite.
>>
honestly im just looking for some advice to get out of this endless loop of working this job I hate, and even though i dont have the knowledge to do it i would love to be taken under some ones wing like a mentor that can show me how to be successful and intern repay them with that success , Im a very loyal person and a mentor would have a lifetime of loyalty from me
>>
>>3152101
I've had many people ask me to 'mentor' them.

I always ask one question:

'What does the mentor receive in return?'
>>
>>3152101
what kind of manufacturing?
>>
>>3152105
What about skype?
>>
>>3152115
no skype in india yet sir. maybe next decad
>>
>>3152111
entertainment
>>
>>3152111
If I had to say what a person with nothing could give you it would be just that, nothing... But I want to come from nothing to a success and intern repay my mentor with that success, I dont see mentor ship the same way allot of people do I think of it like becoming apart of a family and just as I am grateful to my mom for taking me through child hood to live the life im able to live now I would be jsut as grateful to my mentor for helping me start a new life. so my loyalty my success and my gratitude repaid to you that is what you will get
>>
>>3152111
This. Why would someone want to waste his time on you if you can't even bothered to start on your own and actually prove your worth. All the info you could possibly want is out there.
>>
>>315219 Like I said Im an nothing but an underpaid worker who toils away dishwashing cooking and stocking bars making the same pay since i was seventeen... I want more in my life and like I said t would be no waste of time im a person with a wealth of loyalty and gratitude in my heart if im given the tools to do well I will repay everything in full thats just the kind of person I am. but on my own I just dont even know were to start. I dont want money I can save that on my own to buy the materials I need Im just asking for help out of a place of desperation for something different.
>>
Yo let's be real here man, IMO your attitude to it is all wrong. You already have your answers man, you work a job your hate, you call yourself "nothing but an underpaid worker who toils away dishwashing cooking and stocking bars making the same pay since i was seventeen" and then it your first post you said that "im thinking of buying and selling on amazon". Successful people, and those who get mentors are grinding it out, as retarded as it sounds, mentors typically give advice to people who probably would succeed without the help. Just make the change, I'm not suggesting quit your job, but starting fucking programming, anything that you can do in your spare time whilst still working and making coin. Cut your hair off so you see a different person in the mirror when you wake up. Stop associating with people "holding you back". Listen to some Zig Ziglar tapes or some shit, anything that will give you some level of motivation to just get shit done. Sign up at a gym, and if you can't afford that, just start working out heavily, you'll see changes in your body and mental when you start to get lean/stronger, you will become another person. You don't need a mentor, you just need to be honest with yourself and what the fuck it is you want from your life. Sorry if I just went full Tony Robbins on your arse, but IMO man, this shit is all personal. Oh and start writing a fucking diary, plan your week/day ahead of time, write down what's on your mind. You'll be shit at this at first, it'll probably feel a bit alien, but eventually you;ll get the hang of it. I'd say good luck but honestly, you don't need luck for this shit, it's just hard work and honesty.
>>
Mint.exe on http comfy.chat will mentor you
>>
File: 1495007727928.jpg (62KB, 538x445px) Image search: [Google]
1495007727928.jpg
62KB, 538x445px
>>3152101

you faggots are the most pathetic worms i've ever seen.

And honestly these are just as bad as bum handout threads.

DYOR, then comeback. save money and invest.

Seriously lurk more you long haired creep. maybe you can actually afford a haircut when you learn something.
>>
Go to youtube and watch videos of Jim Rohn, all you need to create a good foundation. GL.
>>
>>3152101
well to start with you need to find a better job . I don't know what hours you work but if you are working full time (40 hours week) just to be able to pay for where you live and not much besides then you are really being underpaid/overcharged for rent . if you are working a couple of hours in the evening everyday then theres nothing stopping you from getting some kind of job during the day to boost your income , when you are established in said new job then you can quit your old one

if an employer sees you have been in the same job for 7 years , that as you said it should count in your favour for a better / extra job .

I know a move from washing dishes to working in retail or whatever may not be pleasant after a while but at least you will be paid properly . thats your first step ,

I don't know what you're next step would be it depends what you want to do for the rest of you'r life , I tried lots of different jobs in my twenties and found generally I like to do my own thing and work outdoors so I started a business doing gardening using my car .now I buy and sell things mainly but still do gardening for extra money . trying lots of different jobs is probably a good idea or at least watch youtube videos of stonemasonry or house painting for example and find out what the job is like to see if you would like to try it

thats another thing . the internet isnt just for dank memes , facebook etc . it is a powerful learning tool , lots of info out there

"find a job you don't mind doing then find someone to pay you for it"
>>
>>3152101
Shitty jobs with ~ok pay are plentiful. If you can pass a drug test their is no excuse to not be in a factory or warehouse with starting pay of ~$15
>>
Buy bitcoin you fool.
>>
>>3152971
But I need mentorship to understand what im doing because if i just go off and buy hundreds of dollars in shit i will never sell it will be more harm than good, And my current job is extremely physically demanding... its one of those jobs that has you working waaaaaay out of your job description.... Im not even being paid to cook -_- I just dont have time for a second job if i get into anything else im going to have to quit. And I do eat healthy and i do work out already and im being as honest as i can be right now. i hate this cycle and i just need help
>>
>>3153013
Im not asking for money just advice iv said this over and over, and the payoff could be big if i make something substantial
>>
>>3152971
Gary Vee ? Is that you?
>>
Do not let the conditions around you dictate the way you feel.
>>
>>3153210
very true, usually i end up making like... 400 sometiems 500 every paycheck rent is treefiddy and im sure i could get any physical labor job i want i just dont want to work food industry.... honestly anything else would be pleasant,
>>
>>3154312
Sounds like your self esteem is so fucking low after 7 years of drudgery and your boss is obviously either using the shit out of you because you have no balls and don't stand up for yourself or he's keeping you in your job out of pity and you're actually a shit worker. So which is it?
>shit worker
>being used
>>
>>3153531
and i feel like bit coin is one of those things that could be dust in the wind if i just blow a load on it without an idea on how to sell them for profit... liek should i experiment with a small amount and try to learn that way?
>>
>>3154359
your own mother is charging you $350 a week for rent?
>>
>>3154364
ill take the being used card... the thing is they say im the best here and i put myself in the place of cook when they had n one here i cooked for them washed dishes and stocked the 2 bars ... and i still havent been thanked for not letting them get fucked...
>>
where do you live?
>>
>>3154387
When was the last time you got a payrise?
Could you be easily replaced by a mexican or pajeet?
>>
>>3154387
are you paying $350 a week or a month?
Is your wage $500-500 a week or a month?
>>
>>3154370
well it is a more expensive place one thousand five hundred. a month. mom pays her rent and then she also takes my autism bucks wish is 700 and with that you can guess im working under the table... So if i go on the record ill lose that and we will lose our house pretty much. its a fucked situation but its the only way we can live in a place thats safe in nola.... Like I dont know what i can do to have a life of my own
>>
>>3154424
Does your mum work as well?
>>
>>3154399
new orleans
>>
>>3152101
You gotta pay for this kinda stuff. But get into real estate. It's my first full year and i'm breaking well over a $100k
>>
>>3154404
probably.... several years ago
>>
>>3154422
yeah three hundred fifty and my pay is like 400 500 around that...
>>
>>3154424
I hate to be the one to break this to you brother but if your mum isn't working and she's depending solely on your autism bucks + 75% of your wage that you're busting your ass for then...
*cough*SHE'S USING YOU*cough*
and you're free to break up with her if you feel that you and your gf can make it out there on your own and get a cheaper place.
>>
>>3154422
that is correct also my pay is sometiems around 400
>>
File: 1320689618085.jpg (27KB, 311x311px) Image search: [Google]
1320689618085.jpg
27KB, 311x311px
>>3154322

What part of DYOR don't you understand?

This doesn't deserve it's own thread. You are asking for people to spoon fed you info that people worked and lurked to get. You aren't anyone special we get fuckers like you asking these dumbass questions everyday, and wasting everyone's time. TIME IS MONEY BITCH

So yeah, its substantial.

So fuck you and fuck off.
>>
>>3154490
I know you love your mum, we all do. So I don't want to say anything nasty about her. But reading between the lines of your story it seems pretty clear that she wants to live an above average lifestyle that neither you nor her can afford.

Is there a chance to move into a cheaper place? not ghetto gospel but just a few hundred cheaper a month so you can save some money for a year?
>>
>>3154484
she works as a manager for a restaurant she does make allot, and my gf is becoming a doctor like its going to by a high paying job whayt she gets but i hate feeling like ill be a leech but ill give her everything to help her because i do love her very much and i think an asexual GF is kind of a rare thing >_< hate to ggo there but im an asexual and i always thought id be alone
>>
>>3154514
Well you know, less retarded boards just make a wiki for these kinda things but its painfully obvious /biz/ is nothing but a place to brag like the immature cunt you are and kick others in the dirt and thats the only reason why youre here. You wouldnt know the first thing about succeeding in life.
>>
File: qm4033760134.png (66KB, 525x350px) Image search: [Google]
qm4033760134.png
66KB, 525x350px
>>3154533
jesus dude. I'm a beaded lizard but I don't usually go telling people about it.

we all die alone, remember that.

You have internet and a calculator on your phone. Doesn't being autistic mean you have some hidden talent or some shit? find out what it is and exploit yourself for money.
>>
>>3154524
I do very uch and I feel its one fo the things that holds me back... like I wan to ask her for atleast a portion of that money now that shes working a higher paying job.... but i fear what it could mean like... I dont want her to lose this good place ya know? and the rent prices in nola are so fucking high like... this is just barley in the french quarter and people arre charging 700 for broom closet apartments its pretty crazy like if we moved into the hood it would be bad, our crime rate is terrible I just cant help but to feel im in a trap
>>
OP, dude you got to grow some fucking backbone. I'm in a similar situation to you, except I don't even have a fucking job, so I'm more pathetic: but that also means I can see through the fucking story you're spinning.

You don't need a mentor. You don't need fucking permission. You are literally looking for someone to drop from the heavens onto this thread and tell you exactly what to say to your mother, exactly what to do about your job, exactly where to invest, the path to success.

Well there is no path to success. And also remember:

>GREATNESS DOESN'T ASK PERMISSION

If you want to be something more than a dishhand in the back of your mom's work, then fucking start NOW. At the very least write a long fucking list of what you want in life and how you're gonna get it. Just keep fucking writing bullet points of how you're gonna get it.

And then once you've gotten bored of that you're gonna pick the most realistic sounding one and find the very first step you can take towards making that a reality, even if it's "do more research".

Another thing? If you want a mentor, fucking make the first step.
write an email to a local businessman you admire. write an email to ANYONE you admire. there's a 90% chance they'll say no, but 5 minutes on the keyboard to write a thoughtful email costs you the same time you're pissing away on this thread.
>>
>>3154585
well like you said the internet is a place to brag, and I just feel pretty lucky
>>
>>3154533
You are not asexual you have a fucked up hormonal profile which can be fixed.

Listen op successful people like other self sufficient people. This is a fact. They stepped just enough away from the regular pattern to make something for themselves, generally speaking. When someone begs a successful person for a value but offers nothing tangible in return it practically offends them.

Do your own research, sacrifice your own comfort time to more work or study, change your habits, change your fucking habits, know yourself, then once you have done something for yourself, ask for advice not to be mindlessly led.
>>
File: 1312830725013.gif (768KB, 200x147px) Image search: [Google]
1312830725013.gif
768KB, 200x147px
>>3154566

FUCK YOU FAGGOT.

WE DON'T GET LAMBO'S FOR GIVING OUT HAND OUTS, AND YOU KNOW WHAT?

IF FAGGOT OP JUST SPENT SOME TIME REAAAADING THESE FUCKING THREADS ON THIS FUCKING BOARD HE WILL KNOW WHAT TO DO IF HE'S SMART.

JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE THAT MAKES IT ON THIS BOARD.

SO FUCK YOU ESPECIALLY YOU ENABLING PATHETIC FUCKTARD, YOU'RE THE REASON WHY THESE STUPID THREADS GET MADE IN THE FIRST PLACE.
>>
>>3154566
so you've got $50 a month to yourself to try to do something with.. put it all on OMG and pray to the skygods for a miracle.

Use this link to sign up to coinbase https://www.coinbase.com/join/58eca610a422193b2edbf117 make sure you buy at least $100USD worth so that you get a $10 bonus
then make an account at Bittrex.com transfer the ETH or BTC you bought (yes you can purchase less than a whole ETH or BTC).

Trade the BTC or ETH for OMG. Check back in a month's time and make a post thanking me. Use the codeword 'OMG!! Thanks Anon!' and I'll reply so that you can repay me for this excellent advice.
>>
>>3154627
So this thread is stupid and you flip your shit over it but the 10+ threads at every moment shilling some shitcoin how its absolutely totally gonna moon right now are perfectly fine right?

You dont have a lambo, you have serious issues.
>>
>>3154648
Why r u telling me that? I have a nice portfolio already.
>>
>>3154627
fuck dude, I'm trying to get some good karma here. chill the fuck out.
>>
>>3154682
wtf! you've got a 'nice' portfolio?
How much do you have in this portfolio?

If you've just wasted my time being fucking spastic for no goddam reason other than attention seeking I'm going to fly first class to New Orleans and burn the whole fucking french quarter down around you just like fucking brad pit in that vampire movie!
>>
File: 1461651357341.jpg (748KB, 1350x900px) Image search: [Google]
1461651357341.jpg
748KB, 1350x900px
>>3154667

> pwease make me rich guise: the thread.

You have no idea how dumb you sound right now
>>
>>3154625
ok if you cant read what im writing Im asking for the mentor ship and intern i will pay a fuck ton of money to them with the money i would be getting. layman's terms
>>
>>3152101
Hey OP -

I'll bite. Am MBA candidate, 33, medical sales, great life.

To start: if you could be doing anything (within reason - banging supermodels in your hotel on mars is not probable )in 10 years what would it be?
>>
>>3154716
>>3154724
Stop mistaking me for OP in your blind rage, kek.
>>
File: 21.png (612KB, 959x884px) Image search: [Google]
21.png
612KB, 959x884px
>>3154716
>>3154724
Are you guys retarded? That isn't OP.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (8KB, 283x178px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
8KB, 283x178px
>>3154742
lemming get this straight.
You've got a portfolio and know how to make money. Yet you're crying poor because you don't know how to cash out?

If you turn out to be full autist with 100k in your portfolio I'm going to pic related
>>
File: 1452240063669.gif (1MB, 250x233px) Image search: [Google]
1452240063669.gif
1MB, 250x233px
>>3154766

are you?
>>
>>3154760
lel I was seeing red for a minute there
>>
Didn't read the whole thread but OP you sound like a brainlet. Go become a plumber and own your own plumbing company. Sacrifice your dignity for better pay. It's the only way.
>>
>>3154648
im kind of new to bit coin but ill try it at any rate a hundred dollars isnt that much. and keep your eyes peeled because if this seriously works out i would give you a portion of my profit
>>
jebuz this went full sideways when I mistook >>3154760 for OP.

OP don't be a pussy. That is all.
>>
File: 1398482113.gif (916KB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
1398482113.gif
916KB, 500x284px
>>3154784
Yes.
>>
>>3152101
>want a mentor
>to buy and sell on amazon
??????????????

mentorships exist in engineering programs because they are hard. what you're talking about is someone holding your hand in starting a business, except there's nothing in this business model that requires skill and everything you need to know is already on youtube or in books. what's stopping you from getting a random sales job and looking to a coworker as a mentor? nobody is just going to say "here, i'll build a business for you and you can manage it :)" unless you've proven yourself already.

also you're like 7 years late to make any money on amazon starting from nothing.
>>
>>3154810
excellent. Good. This is your first step to financial freedom. There's only a few left to go (100 days).
>>
>>3152101
stop leeching fag
>>
>>3154424
From NOLA. Why are you paying $1500 rent to be safe when you could just move out to Metairie or something?
>>
>>3154648
>Bittrex.com
you should really skype me because when i do this i really want to know who yoou are so i can repay you for helping. a hundred bucks isnt much to experiment with if i get fucked well I probobly hsould have known better to trust anon XD
>>
>>3154819
I actually get paid tommorow
>>
>>3154964
Skype me so I can RAT you ... I mean so you can help me plox
>>
>>3154964
>bittrex
>0.01 btc withdrawal fee (40$)
>>
>>3155029
not withdrawing as btc.
>>
>>3155029
anyway $40 is going to be nothing compared to what he'll be withdrawing in 100 days.
>>
Take this shit to discord, or get a fucking room.
>>
>>3154964
you're not getting fucked by anything or anyone, just make sure you get your withdrawal address right when you're transferring from coinbase to bittrex.
>>
SO *the plan* creep up on my bitcoin game, buy cheap house, charge absurd amount of money in rent, profit?
>>
>>3155087
Eh wanna discord?
>>
>>3152101
How much do you get paid?
>>
>>3155106
no. I'm a private person hence being present on an anonymous kazakh lizard beading notice board.
>>
>>3154369
I have faith in Bitcoin—but, a safer bet at the moment would probably be Ethereum. I know that coins are probably the most talked about thing on here these days—but it's with good reason.
Put a bit of money into Ethereum (and bitcoin) here and there. Protect the everloving hell out of your private keys—but, don't lose them. Given how hard you work to make as little as you do, I'd say that if you can find an altcoin that looks REALLY promising, put some money into it—and hang on for dear life through the lows. Use the returns to pay off your initial investment (or use it as you see fit), and re-invest in other promising platforms. You most certainly can do it—but, don't invest money that you don't have, because even on the best of coins, dips can last for a long time.
As you'd suggested, it's best to play around with a minimal amount at first; get a feel for the markets, and learn how to spot the difference between a shitcoin and a non-shitcoin. (hint: decent coins have actual use, and a good team.)

This stuff won't be cheap forever—but, crypto is here to stay, in whatever form that it lasts. I'm being totally honest when I say that this is a perfectly good opportunity to make good money—and from the looks of it, it's long overdue.

Don't quit working a job—but, you may want to seek employment elsewhere, or ask your boss for a raise or something. Fuck, man—I've seen lab rats get a sweeter deal than what you've got going on right now. I mean—don't get a big head from what I'm telling you, but seriously—almost anyone deserves better.

(P.S. - Good places to start in crypto would be ARK (either get in fast or wait a few days), Nexus (not the social network—though, from what I've seen of it, the social network doesn't look too horrible), Basic Attention Token, and—if you can drop some money in within the next few days—Stox. All but Nexus are probably short-term gains—but, I recommend that you do your own research, of course.)
>>
>>3154742
>ok if you cant read what im writing Im asking for the mentor ship and intern i will pay a fuck ton of money to them with the money i would be getting. layman's terms

Im the guy you are responding to in the last post.

No you dont fucking get it mate, you see, right now you see value (for yourself) because you want someone to not just spoonfeed you information, but literally carry you from nothing to wealth.

You are promising to pay them back with an intangible promise that once you have alot of wealth (No actual set metric) you will give the mentor wealth back.

But anyone who is smart enough to mentor you will realize that even if you accumulate alot of money, at that point you will have no value in paying back the mentor, because what value would be in it for you?

You are trying to come across as selfless and charitable while ignoring the multitude of advice that has been given to you in this thread on how you can act, even attacking people. You are being given the keys on how to act yourself but you are basically telling us you are incapable of even doing that.

The fact that you demand so much and offer nothing but empty promises is a key indicator that when the time comes you would not pay up any substantial amount to the mentor who could have better spent his own time continuing to build his own wealth.

Here is a protip for you, for free: All the mentors out there will not be telling you where to put your money in which stock or crypto and then magically you will be rich by doing exactly what some guy tells you to do, mentors teach you how to WORK FOR YOURSELF and bring value to others from there.
>>
>>3155145
8 bucks an hour
>>
>>3152101
>that will gibs me the tools

Until this attitude changes, you'll remain exactly where you are.

>I have contacts with manufacturer's and im thinking of buying and selling on amazon

Imagine if you started a thread focused on that. An actual fucking direction. Imagine if you had done some research on Amazon arbitrage before starting that thread and you came armed with some actual questions that can be answered. The kind of questions that arise AFTER someone goes off on their own and does some self study. The kind of questions that let people know you're serious and have put in some effort long before asking for help from strangers.

The skill set you need to develop is how to research and hunt for the answers to your own questions.

But you want a direction? Teach yourself HTML, CSS, Javascript, Python and Django. It'll take you under a year if you actually put some effort into it. 100K a year easy.
>>
>>3155294
Eight fucking dollars?! And, where do you live? Christ, man—reading that made my soul hurt! Again—I do know of people who have had it worse over the years, but, like, how long was the elevator shaft that you threw your boss down?!
If you live in a larger city, then that's just unreal. Get involved in the crypto game, dude. Learn what to do when trading, and once you've got a nice float going on (along with a stable Internet connection), buy the most efficient miner that you can get in the future or something. For those who ordered the September batch, the Antminer D3 will make them around either ~$150-~$300 per day, depending on what the block reward for DigitalCash was—I'm not sure if they'd cut it in half from 3.6 or whatever. The difficulty is sure to sharply increase over these coming months, but still—something like that is guaranteed money, barring a dramatic power or network failure.

You need the money from your job now, but don't be slaving for shit wages forever; get in on this market while it's still so damn new.
>>
>>3155285
I just know who I am I dont want to be carried the whole way like yo say, and yes proises are words int he widn but i know who i am when people have helped me i have always showed my appreciation back i cant expect you to understand because you dont know who i am or how far my loyalty goes
>>
>>3155564
thanks for the advice and yeah i know iv kind of been fucking myself bu thank you for the adice the only complaints iv heard on ehre about coin is low profit and thats better than nothing to me so i think thats a good direction for now
>>
To be honest i believe your mother is greedy for making you pay a fees since she definitely earns a lot (thats how you described it)
Tell her that you need money to improve yourself, yeah, crypto can be a good source of income but if you have never traded then you may end up just losing everything
My advice is to start learning a programming language, one of my friends was a neet and found a well paying job after he spent the whole year learning by himself
Just fucking improve yourself man, is it an amazon sale account, a programming language or crypto trading find your direction and dont change it
>>
>>3152101
shoot me an e-mail and we'll talk

[email protected]
>>
>>3154453
Read Confederacy of Dunces

Thank me later
>>
I think bit coin would be a good thing to start on, If its something that might be big for me in the future i could buy the current miners and the money would enable me to do other things to make money likek maybe owning a home that i could turn for profit or even rent
>>
Here's some advice get a new job and leverage your experience for better pay what the fuck are you doing staying in the same job for 7 years...
>>
>>3158316
This. Also depending on what your KNAWLEDGE is I would recommend going into tutoring. I get paid $25 an hour.
>>
>>3158967
That sounds like a sweet gig , I jus signed up on coinbase and bittrex Like the previous anon said I I know I need a change of pace and even when i was a teen working there I knew in heart it would never pay for a life of my own and again im really grateful to the anons here with constructive advice and iv been thinking allot on where i should take myself
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.