[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCKING LOLS ENIGMA GOT REKT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: enigma-1.png (7KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
enigma-1.png
7KB, 256x256px
hackers got the password of slack account of the admin and it turns out his password was the same for all other things and got into ALL of their systems including their mail servers and website HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

They are spamming emails to all who were whitelisted with an eth address urging them to send funds.

MIT kids think they are just TOO smart to do basic fucking website security measures. And their model was based on data security? FUCKING LOLS

What is even funnier is their latest blog post was all about how to avoid "stay safe in a token sale and avoid phishers, scammers and spammers" https://blog.enigma.co/protect-yourself-staying-safe-in-a-token-sale-b57dd8baf1a0

hahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHD;LKH;LKFDHFLDKHFFD;KL;KJF
>>
How can you get so easily scammed people!!! Over 1000 Ether's already sent to this address!! That's incredible! Think before you act, there are so many scam's now that you should be always in alert mode.....but. Because of you price of crypto than fall. Because of your stupidity there appear news that crypto got hacked and price start to fall............
>>
>>3151703
love it
>>
>>3151703
haha the blogpost is a nice touch
>>
>>3151703
> Reused the same password on key systems
Short university degrees. They are all like this I live a few blocks from MIT.
>>
>>3151703
Yep, they really screwed up. I was going to say they should fire Guy since it looks like it was his account that got hacked but he's the fucking CEO.

This whole think is so fucked. This was my most anticipated ICO.
>>
fucking love this after their little secret whitelist for slack normie cocksuckers

get bent you bunch of fucks. all that time and energy and now you have the reputation of being the scam coin with the higher number of impressively worthless MIT degrees behind it
>>
Such bullshit I'm following project for two months since insider Anon post info
>>
This was going to be my moon ticket, now i dont know what ico to buy, fucking retarded MIT burgers
>>
What's funny is that I saw these emails and basically said "Oh, that's weird as fuck. That's a pretty sudden presale. But I plan to keep my money in 0x until their actual token sale next month, so I don't mind missing this."
And then this happens
Thank fucking god my shit is all in an actually decent coin
I'm still probably gonna grab the token sale - maybe not put in as much as I originally wanted to, but I've still never seen a coin go for less than the token sale price, so lmao
>>
>>3151796
Bancor says hi

Also me too, i wont put as much on enigma now
>>
"Wanna know what really happened? Their CEO's, Guy Zyskind, account got hacked. He had admin access to Slack, the website, and the Google account where they hosted the presale form. They now have deactivated his access.
Do you know guy he got "hacked"? The idiot was in the Ashley Madison hack, and he kept using the same password. His GitHub IS STILL USING (AS I WRITE THIS) the same hacked password.. no 2FA enabled.
Attackers got access to the website (hosted on Heroku), changed put their own Bitcoin and ETH address, used the email list from the compromised Google account, and blasted the users. Then they went to Slack, kicked all the admins out, disabled the channels, and sent announcements. Attackers have so far made 600 HINDERED THOUSANDS dollars in ETH and BTC.
What a bunch of idiots running the project."
>>
>>3151855
Damn those french hacker kids are smart, not easy to pull all that shit off even with the password.
>>
File: rekt.jpg (62KB, 978x189px) Image search: [Google]
rekt.jpg
62KB, 978x189px
Feel bad for this guy.
>>
>>3151897
I dont. If he was really following the project he should have known the date was sept 11th. You get greedy you get burned.
>>
>>3151876
That's literally child's play once you have the access. You don't need a cs degree for changing some addresses
>>
>>3151764
wonder if the 600k the scammer stole is worth less or more than the collective cost of those toilet paper tier degrees?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.