[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ZRX

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

Bittrex today right?
Otherwise there's going to be a lot of pink wojacks, the price is just barely staying above 120k, it's hanging by a thread as it is.
>>
I went all in at the top. Comfy because I know this is going to at least a dollar
>>
So buy the dip? You realize the potential in this token, right? It's a bigger deal than people are paying attention to.
>>
>>3151476
i mostly shop for coins by meme, but i actually like this one
>>
>>3151476
Why do you guys keep saying buy the dip, if I had infinite money to keep buying dips I wouldnt be trading coins.
There has to be a time when it stops dipping and goes up. I finished buying the dip at around 145k. Now it's time for it to outperform. You cant tell me I should be happy about a case where I'm in something losing me money when I could have been in ETH making making right this second.

You guys sure are okay with wasting time, which is what this is doing right now. Guess it comes with the territory of being on a time wasting site.
>>
>>3151520
Eth is going to go down again in hours. In a month or two zrx is going to be at least a dollar. It's the smarter move.
>>
>>3151476
>You realize the potential in this token, right?
I'll believe it when I see it. In the mean time I wanna see how far this thing dips.
>>
>>3151558
The OTC already works. It's already a working product. Oax is using it. Radar relay is using it. Ethfinex is going to use it.
>>
File: 1488232257918.png (19KB, 1160x117px) Image search: [Google]
1488232257918.png
19KB, 1160x117px
It's way oversold right now
>>
Oh what the fucking fuck, I didn't know this was hitting Bittrex today. I would have bought a shitload but my next move is capitalizing on dat DNT at Binance on the 22nd
>>
I've seen literally nothing about Bittrex taking 0x on today. I know it'll be on there eventually, but not now
>>
>>3151595
And it's underpriced
>>
>>3151476
People said the exact same thing about SIGT. Sell now.
>>
Yeah, there will be a lot of pink wojacks but that's because people like to overreact. ICO holders and early buyers are selling some of their stacks. 0X grew pretty quickly so a correction is to be expected, and if you're planning on holding the coin for awhile then I don't think it'll really matter in the long run
>>
>>3152085
I didn't say it was going on bittrex, just that I hope it gets on bittrex today or it's plummeting.

Also you're lucky you haven't bought in yet because you'll probably get it a lot lower than you would now at this rate. And you get to make money with DNT.
I'm stuck in this thing however. Well I guess I could sell but I just bought more at 155k.

I should have realized when the price stagnated that the hype was over and that the money started flowing out of 0x into DNT. Thats why at the same time 0x price died and started falling, DNT started to moon. I'd like to go into DNT now but the price on 0x is so low, it might bounce and I dont want to sell lower than I need to.

So mamy experts on here telling people what to do but no one pointed out that relationship between 0x and DNT.
>>
>>3152106

This.

Wait for the exchange to go up that only uses zrx for transactions.

if you can't wait, i'll gladly take your bags.
>>
File: SUSPICION_INTENSIFIES.gif (670KB, 683x650px) Image search: [Google]
SUSPICION_INTENSIFIES.gif
670KB, 683x650px
autistic people are not experts
>>
>>3152158
This
I wish i would've sold some of my holds at the high to buy this dip, but with these trash exchanges i really can't be assed.
Bought at 40k so i'm still feeling pretty good
>>
>>3151536
I fucking hope you are right. I sold all my fucking eth as I expected it to reach 320 and then drift back to 295 like it always does
>>
>>3151572
what are the dates to look out for for this one?
>>
>>3152974
>dates
Lol
Anywhere from tomorrow to 5 years from now no one knows shit
>>
>>3151520

Yeah if you chased every single gain you could make tons.

Or you could literally go broke chasing pumps.

This coin is brand fucking new. What is wrong with you?
>>
>>3154098
Nothing? Why does it matter how new it is? You say that as if because it's new it can't go down or something.
>>
>>3151462
>bittrex meme
>>
bittrex today. jellymonster
>>
>>3154175
Bittrex doesn't add coins anymore after the SEC thing. It's been a month since. anything was added aside from BCC.

If anyone tells you a coin is being added to Bittrex they are lying through their fuckibg teeth.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.