[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With the news of the Enigma hack, I will be the first to say

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: fbi-sec.jpg (122KB, 387x296px) Image search: [Google]
fbi-sec.jpg
122KB, 387x296px
With the news of the Enigma hack, I will be the first to say that it's officially all over anon.

We all came here to get rich so we wouldn't have to be a wagecuck anymore but with Enigma going down, the Feds and SEC are going to regulate everything beyond belief.

We had our chances and we have missed our rockets to the moon. Exchanges are pulling support for US customers and more are coming around the corner. ICO's have been blocking US customers for quite some time.

With this final nail, shit is going to be bad. You either work at your job and continue making shit money for the rest of your life or you somehow prove that you suddenly came into a shit ton of money that didn't involve crypto at all.

I didn't lose any crypto at all though. Rode BCC, OMG, IOT, MCO, SIGT, FUN, ZRX, XST, EOS, DNT, SOJ, and CVC.

But yeah, I mean it sucks for you guys. Have fun at work tomorrow.
>>
You know decentralized exchanges are just around the corner because of 0x (and with Kyber early-mid next year)? It's game over for any officials who want to regulate us. The only real difficulty (maybe): converting back to Fiat. But then again, I saw another ICO about what would basically be a decentralized LocalBitcoins. So, please, cut the FUD and realise that all this technology was created to nullify government intervention and censorship.
P.S. only people actually getting cucked are Americans, the rest of the world will cope just fine without you.
>>
fuck the feds
>>
>>3150905

Land of the fee home of the slave
>>
>>3150905
What if an anon made an ICO that was registered with the SEC? Would that be big?
>>
Lol murica
>>
File: 1502313865155.jpg (145KB, 825x540px) Image search: [Google]
1502313865155.jpg
145KB, 825x540px
>>3150905
It's impossible you faggot.
>>
ICOs might die but they are shit anyway. Decentralized exchanges will ensure that crypto can't be fucked with though.
>>
>>3150905

>2017
>unironically being american

Fucking kek
>>
I didn't even get in, no, no boys, this shit is about to START
>>
Good timing for 0x then. Thank goodness for decentralization
>>
Fuck off nocoiner faggot larper, bullshit about 'murican gov intervention as if crypto is something that's understood by the idiots in any ABC agency or politicians.
>>
Is this thread again just another shill trying to make me sell everything so someone else could take my place?
>>
Fuck off Americunt. Nobody cares
>>
>>3150905
Bittrex, CB, Kraken, and Polo are registered under SEC while other smalltime exchanges such as HitBTC, Binance and PoSWallet are still under registration.
>>
Lol not the first Ico to be hacked and won’t be last I guess you’re just new around here

This literally doesn’t mean anything
>>
> China, Japan, South Korea buying bitcoins now that they are cheap
> price rises
> Americans can't own bitcoins so they sold for pennies
> Americans are the new africans
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.